My Customs

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Hahaha!

The parts build is far FAR superior to Hasbros!...as are the muted colors, and of course so is the paint...the gold is just dumb, but that's not your fault...

Seriously, nice job...he looks really good...for the character ;)

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Yeah, but those colors look good, and you detailed it. It's not a figure I wanted, but it's not bad. The Club's crazy colored version just looks awful.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I've been out of the loop for the past couple of months. Naturally, I'm trying to check out all of your work that I've missed and you don't disappoint! Glad you're still customizing, man :)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Hah!...faaaaaannnntastic!...

So that's Bomb!tch huh?...nice job!...seriously though, nice job...really...I mean it...I do...

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Hah!...faaaaaannnntastic!...

So that's Bomb!tch huh?...nice job!...seriously though, nice job...really...I mean it...I do...

ha, I read the other thread and thought of you when making this.........yes in that way!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Didn't one of the casters have a "boobstrike" torso, some ways back? ;)

Nice work, by the way!

Angel Forge still does.

I will admit it makes me want to do a Bombstrike, but sans all the Joe...iness.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Thanks guys. yes that is an AngelForge torso, Its sold as an upper torso only. It was designed to work with renegades Scarlett lower torso. ( I combined it with a differnt AF torso) theres also a Tank top version

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
lol, no sir. I can barley spiel foto shop. not like the other dude I know your referring to! ;)

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I'm not seeing it here but your Rumbler is sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
(I saw it on TheSiteThatWon'tBeMentioned, too.)

I keep wanting to make a Rumbler. Part of me wants to be consistent with the vintage design and use a Footloose head cast, but I also hate it when multiple characters use the same head (prominent, too). I love what you did with yours, it gives him his own personality (even though he's a throwaway vintage-Frankenjoe character, he's still cool looking because the parts use looks good).

Boy, they sure were reaching on that R.H.I.N.O. acronym, weren't they?

"Rapid Heli-Integrated Neutralizing Offensive". :rolleyes:

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
(I saw it on TheSiteThatWon'tBeMentioned, too.)

I keep wanting to make a Rumbler. Part of me wants to be consistent with the vintage design and use a Footloose head cast, but I also hate it when multiple characters use the same head (prominent, too). I love what you did with yours, it gives him his own personality (even though he's a throwaway vintage-Frankenjoe character, he's still cool looking because the parts use looks good).

Boy, they sure were reaching on that R.H.I.N.O. acronym, weren't they?

"Rapid Heli-Integrated Neutralizing Offensive". :rolleyes:

Thanks Fellas!! Appreciate the kind words

Thats the same struggle I go through with these type of characters. Supposedly a new character but its a direct repaint of an already existing character. Its no secret I'm a slave to making them as accurate to the vintage fig as I possibly can, but I allow myself some latitude with these typr of characters. Going more for an update while keeping the character reconizable rather than an exact reproduction

Rhino was a cool vehicle (wish I had the space to display mine) and a cool name, Never paid attention to what it stood for just thought Rhino was apt for a large vehicle, But yes they reached pretty far for that one

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Well, the good thing about the third tier characters (and if the Club makes some of the more obscure ones like Rumbler) that used repainted parts of characters, is that I think they could be more creative and "redesign" them by adding more character to them now. At least for people like me, I would be happy with them giving them new parts, or at the very least, a new head that doesn't identify with an existing character to help give them that "new" character. A new head goes a long way.

I really like the Club's Footloose head sculpt (although it looks more like Crankcase than Footloose) but it annoys me that they used it for Claymore, too, even though that's how Claymore looks. Same thing with Flash and Grand Slam in the 25th line. It's the SAME LOOK! (Mugatu voice)

I can't believe Hasbro reused the Gung-Ho head not only on Leatherneck, but also Cutter, too. Those guys are more prominent characters. So anytime I see a character like your Rumbler, I'm torn between OCD with being accurate, and being a new character. I think you made the right choice. :thumbsup: