new BBI MH-60

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
I have no problem with it. especially now that google+ has put a clamp on them with the way it does privacy, FB has followed suit and you can do the same things and really control things.

Some people really think FB is evil, when it's only as bad as what you put on it.

Oh, and they say it's impossible to close you acct. Bullshit, post some of the pictures I post on here and you can bet your ass, they'll close it for you. :D

Firefly76

For the Emperor!
Mar 27, 2011
Black Mountain N.C.
I have no problem with it. especially now that google+ has put a clamp on them with the way it does privacy, FB has followed suit and you can do the same things and really control things.

Some people really think FB is evil, when it's only as bad as what you put on it.

Oh, and they say it's impossible to close you acct. Bullshit, post some of the pictures I post on here and you can bet your ass, they'll close it for you. :D

^This^.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I actually looked into facialbook.com for a domain and some stupid doctor already had it. What a waste.

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011

To clarify...it's only as bad as what your friends put on it. I know many people who's had their pictures (of them getting drunk, acting stupid, being with people they shouldn't be with, etc.) posted....Facebook will link that picture to your account, and it shows up in your photo album. So even if you don't post it yourself, someone can post a compromising picture of you, and it shows up on your front page and all your friends are notified of it instantaneously, not to mention employers, gf's, etc....

Tell me that isn't scary.

That's a big reason I won't get an account with my real name.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
^^^This^^^

No friggin' way their mfr costs have quadrupled over the past 10 years. I'd have a hard time justifying even $100 for it. BTW, where's the refill nozzle???

At pickelhaube's house.

Not all Army MHs have them, so I'm not twisting my nuts over it.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
LOL! You're not making me feel safer about FB!

that was so last year though when FB didn't have much in the way of security. They have since put alot in when they accused google of having lax security and using a 3rd party company to spread stories about google.

Turned out, a big newspaper wouldn't take FB's money and ran the story about how FB wanted the story to read and revealed all of FB's flaws.

Thus, google counter sued for slander and FB was forced to spend beau coup dolla on security companies.

Since then FB has been copying google+ in that regards.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
'Bout fricking time BBI released a new chopper (from old tooling, but that's a minor detail).
I'd grab one to go with my Pickelhaube-upgraded UH-60.

Hope the Kiowa gets re-released.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wow! I might actually be able to acquire a MH-60 retail.

That thing looks awesome. I get the feeling we'll see some good stuff leading into Christmika.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
this is a must have. I have 2 previous releases but this is just badass!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I'd probably sell some older UH-60's to buy one of these, looks sweet.

I can see it fetching $100-$125. If the F-16 MSRP was $149-$169 it'd fall in line about right.

BBI did say their next two releases after the Bf-109 were "modern birds" and maybe Helo's count as birds to them..

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
I'd probably sell some older UH-60's to buy one of these, looks sweet.

I can see it fetching $100-$125. If the F-16 MSRP was $149-$169 it'd fall in line about right.

BBI did say their next two releases after the Bf-109 were "modern birds" and maybe Helo's count as birds to them..

by modern birds theymay have had a dual meaning, like aircraft named after birds(blackhawk...and uh, um little bird)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The UH-60 follows conventional US Army helicopter naming doctrine, and is thus named after a Native American tribe.

dragon53

The Unwashed
Aug 12, 2011
A collector in Germany said his dealer priced the MH-60 as about the same as the new F-16.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So 150-160.

Hmm, I dunno, it's not THAT modified.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I think UH-60's are going for a little under $100 usually on eBay now, so +$50 or so for the mods? But brand new.. not terrible.

I think everyone is still expecting awesome deals, which arn't gonna happen anytime soon.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
Also have to think, how many will be made, who is gonna carry them? If only a few online stores, i.e. badcat, smalljoes, then that price is about right and if the run will be about 1-5k, still a small amount.

Now if they plan on releasing these mass retail again, or at least available to Target and TRU, I highly doubt this will be the price range.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Awesome? No, but 160 bucks for what Bbi's done (another half-measure, like the Pave Hawk) isn't even "good".

It's not 1:18 Hot Wheel A-Team GMC bad, but it's nothing to get super jacked about.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
99 might be considered a good deal. It'll depend on shipping, too. Probably be 20 bucks these days.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
May not be ready. May be trying to rustle up buyers for it, and doing what we are, discussing price.

I doubt HIGHLY this is getting a brick 'n mortar release. This is gonna be strictly e-tail like the 9/11 F-16.

It's funny how much these will go for on eBay, but everyone's like "too expensive at $70 at Target".

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah no in-store deals for sure, boxes are too big. They need to save that space for that TRUheroes shit and the "Enter Marvel Shit movie figures here" line.

I imagine since the new BF is shipping soon, they'll release news on the next projects in the coming month or so.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ah, but they haven't announced this. ;)

Anyway, for the sake of argument, if they do come out at a somewhat reasonable price point, anyone want my SEAL and pilot (sans flight helmet, naturlich)?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Hopefully. I sent a message on their contact us section of the site and a direct e mail. Last time I tried to get info out of them they took a few days and basically said to f$#k off but much nicer.