new BBI MH-60

dragon53

The Unwashed
Aug 12, 2011
This was posted on another message board---new BBI MH-60 with two Miniguns, one pilot and one SEAL.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Pretty fucking nice. Consider my interest peaked.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

If this comes out I won't need to do a Shock Trooper Huey, I'll just do the mods to this bad boy.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
According to a poster from Germany on SSHQ one of the e-tailers there has it in the 200USD range.

I'd say there's a significant mark-up, but I imagine we're looking at close to a C-note, at least.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I read over on SSHQ that some german site is listing it for the equivalent of $200 USD.

...K-Tig wins this round.

Last edited:

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
$200 dollars? Damn it, I couldn't get that thing even for Christmas. Fuck this hobby.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
This is awesome news! Nice to see some possible life back in the scale. That bird looks pretty damn sweet. I wonder who may carry these if they do get here? I'd drop a bill easily.

Is there an official site to check this stuff dragon?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Note I didn't see it mentioned in the most recent Bad Cat ad, and they were making a point about having more Bbi stuff come in stock.

Apparently Bbi hasn't said anything about it, either.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i hope it shows up at retail to f*@# price gouging e-tailers in the a$$!

totally bada$$ though...hope it makes it somewhere for a REASONABLE price

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Guess it's time to start e mailing and try to get some info. If anyone can post links to places to reference it would be appreciated.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've said as much.

All Bbi has said is keep checking their FB. They're likely playing coy.

This is been floating around for almost 2 weeks now.

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
If it is in fact $200, then I'll never fucking have it. That's easily $100 more than I'm willing to spend on it.

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
Speaking of helicopters, I sure hope they bring back the AH-1 Cobra. That's really the only one I need now to complete my collection. Unfortunately, the very few available on ebay are just too overpriced for my blood. Until then, I guess I'll just wait it out and see what happens.:(

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If it is in fact $200, then I'll never fucking have it. That's easily $100 more than I'm willing to spend on it.

Keep in mind this a price reported for a German hobby site. The Europeans always pay more than we do, because their governments hate them.

Speaking of helicopters, I sure hope they bring back the AH-1 Cobra. That's really the only one I need now to complete my collection. Unfortunately, the very few available on ebay are just too overpriced for my blood. Until then, I guess I'll just wait it out and see what happens.:(

Barking up the wrong tree. I don't think anyone knows the disposition of the 21st Super Cobra mold.

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
I don't do facebook. I hate that with a passion.

Do what I do, man...I have a FB account set up for my username, with a dummy email address, just so I can "follow" businesses like this, The GIJCCC, a couple good customizers, etc, without compromising my personal and private identity (and without random people telling me what they are eating for dinner or deep thoughts they've had while taking a dump).

I wouldn't get a real FB account with a gun to my head.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA

^^^This^^^

No friggin' way their mfr costs have quadrupled over the past 10 years. I'd have a hard time justifying even $100 for it. BTW, where's the refill nozzle???

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Do what I do, man...I have a FB account set up for my username, with a dummy email address, just so I can "follow" businesses like this, The GIJCCC, a couple good customizers, etc, without compromising my personal and private identity (and without random people telling me what they are eating for dinner or deep thoughts they've had while taking a dump).

Smart, this one is...

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011

I'm stubborn and won't get one. I rather be in the dark than deal with facial book. I hate how companies are trying to force the issue of getting one of those.

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
I'm stubborn and won't get one. I rather be in the dark than deal with facial book. I hate how companies are trying to force the issue of getting one of those.

That's how I felt, but I've compromised. A local business I like was giving discounts to those with FB. Sooooo...I joined the masses while messing with them at the same time.

I see where you're coming from, though...

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
I only use mine to keep in contact with certain family members but mostly use it just for news and product updates (ie, BBI) and my "friends" list reflects that!