New Marauder Product in hand!!!

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Photos on page 2!!! See below on how to win a Mark II set!

Got the Kickstarter sets today from Marauder. First impression is that these kick all sorts of ass! The level of detail is great and I think the scale issue has been addressed. Not being a gun nut I can't claim to know how accurate they are, but color me impressed. I got both Mark I and Mark II Kickstarter sets plus the bonus items. Just one photo for now. I'll take some more later. Maybe. COD: Ghosts may get in the way...

-NCM mark II Pulse with removable Ammo Magazine
-Model 1887 Shotgun
-Galil Assault rifle with WORKING stock & removable Ammo Magazine
-Modular Fo6c Compact Assault Rifle with 2 (TWO) Interchangeable Stock designs & removable Ammo Magazine
-Modular SWAT Machine gun with SLIDING stock, removable Ammo Magazine & Silencer
-Modular AKs74u Assault Rifle with WORKING stock, removable Ammo Magazine & Silencer
-Modular Commando Assault Rifle with WORKING stock & removable Ammo Magazine
-Laser Rifle
-Modular T9 Machine Gun with WORKING stock & removable Ammo Magazine
-FNFAL Assault Rifle with adjustable carrying handle & removable Ammo Magazine.
-Skorpion machine Gun with removable Ammo Magazine
-Tek9 Machine Pistol with removable Ammo Magazine
-Space Command Assault Rifle
-Modular ACR Assault Rifle with WORKING stock, removable Ammo Magazine & Silencer
-5 new scopes, 1 new grip and 3 new grenades (each grenade has an "open" ended spoon)

These should be available to everyone pretty soon.

A few notes about these:

-Almost all of them have removable mags.
-Everything has holes to fit the modular accessories, including some on the sides.
-I'm not 100% sure how all the modular accessories face on the guns so my apologies if they are incorrect. I'll look them up later. ;)
-A few of the stocks are adjustable and the 416 has 2 variants.
-The FNFAL handle can be put on top or on the side.
-Some even have working folding stocks.
-Marauder recommends glue for the mags and accessories. Also becareful of the folding stocks because they are fragile.
-Some of the pieces are real tiny so expect to spend some time looking for pieces that you've dropped.
-I'm going to be broke before Xmas.

Want to win a Mark II set?

Just make a post in this thread! I'll put the names of everyone who posted (one per member) in a hat and draw a lucky winner sometime on Sunday. Winner will be contacted by pm.

K-Tiger
Monkeywrench
Cloud Strife
G.I.*EDDIE
Jrsmi6
Ctrl_Z
fogger1138
Giga Bread
Fled74
WVMojo
Obi-Shinobi
MMorelock66
Mandingo Rex
Meddatron
ThunderDan19
TheVP
darthdre758
GIMark
Slaymaker
Riotheory
Falcone
shadowwarrior

Last edited:

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
I need the Joe toon laser rifle!!!?!

hahaha.

everybody has said that. no idea why it was made.

Indeed, the early new sculpt era is lousy with them.

HAH!...I was gonna make that same sarcastic comment, but you covered it :D

lol I only have like 2, I think. I actually really like it. One of my favorite joe weapons tbh. it's one of the few glossed over things from the 80's cartoon that really stuck out to me for some reason.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I wonder how many people are going to sell their laser rifles on eBay as Marauder's

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Those look good.

Now I can make a custom figure of those CoD Douchebags who use nothing but shotguns and jump around corners.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
I think the only gripe I have is some of the mags look funky.

I see that too. That can possibly be fixed with some of the previous Marauder mags or maybe from another donor gun.

I'm really impressed with this next wave of offerings. I see myself stocking up on a ton of modular accessories, grenades, and some of the assault rifles. As with most of the maruader items, you really can't fully appreciate them until you have them in hand. This is also a step in the right direction from the last wave. MJ really took to heart what people were saying and has made some of the best 1:18 accessories available yet. He needs to hook up with the Live Resin guy and give us what we really want.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
The 416 mag looks a bit small to me, but it's nothing that can't be fixed. The G36 and 416 mags should be somewhat close since they share the same rounds.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Some of the accessories like the optics and grips don't sit very flush...the AFG is especially weird looking...I'd have to mod them...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The AKSU-74 suppressor (mysteriously placed on a G36) looks a little off.

Other than the FAiL, it mostly disappointing subject choices, and not the quality of the actual work.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Liking the ACR ('cept for the backwards AFG and reversed T-1/magnifier in your pic). Decked out correctly, it would look sweet!

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I wonder if this'll shut up the guy who's posted on their Facebook page every other day for the last two weeks. :trollface:

He even went so far in one of his posts to list all of the purchases he's made, so as to remind everyone that he's one of their number one fans. :hijack:

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I'm going to enjoy them. For once, I won't feel like I'm disposing a bomb when I'm putting together an MP9.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I got my set today as well...two to three weeks for the desert and realistic paint sets.

Pretty cool overall...some of the mags are a pain in the ass to hold on to, but over all they fit alot better than the Series 6 stuff.

GIMark

Enlisted
May 13, 2013
Hope to have mine today, and as someone who has zero Fals I can't wait to get it

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
It't not an epic FAL but it's better than what I had before, which was zip.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm gonna have to settle for the ARAH and Falcone ones unless someone slips one in my Secret Santa package. At the very least the barrel is gonna have to be replaced.