Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
UPDATE: The squad so far -

Last edited:

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA

Not that I'm trying to impress you specifically, but out of curiosity...

Is "not bad" the only thing you can write about anything? Do you not find anything I do (or anyone) better than "not bad", or are you just that lazy on the keyboard? Although, every once in awhile you do use "nice work" and "cool". I guess we have to write about Nazi's and homo's to get more than 2-3 words from you. Interesting.

Anyway... just wondering, since it seems like a waste of your time to write it, and it's definitely a waste of my time to read it.

Btw... have you made anything lately? I'd love to see it. :drum:

Last edited:

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia

Is "not bad" the only thing you can write about anything? Do you not find anything I do (or anyone) better than "not bad", or are you just that lazy on the keyboard? Although, every once in awhile you do use "nice work" and "cool". I guess we have to write about Nazi's and homo's to get more than 2-3 words from you. Interesting.

Anyway... just wondering, since it seems like a waste of your time to write it, and it's definitely a waste of my time to read it.

Edited my post for being a dick

Last edited:

xxxx

Artist.In.Residence.
Apr 13, 2011
england

You say "it's definitely a waste of my time to read it",but you felt compelled enough to respond to it......get over yourself mate,if you can't handle me commenting on your work(and by stating that it's "not bad",which by no means is a negative comment),then what I suggest you do is put me on your ignore list....you insecure ,over sensitive little prick.

Last edited:

Tapper

suck it up cupcake!!!!
May 19, 2012
Awesome work. Stupid question, is the helmet and mask removible in one peice? Or is permanently attached to a head?

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
get over yourself mate,if you can't handle me commenting on your work(and by stating that it's "not bad",which by no means is a negative comment),then what I suggest you do is put me on your ignore list....you insecure ,over sensitive little prick.

So I'm an " insecure ,over sensitive little prick" for asking why you write 2 word comments all the time. You may want to look in a mirror at some point.
And while you're doing so, ask yourself if there was any name-calling on my part.

It was just a simple observation that I chose to point out, and ask about. Trust me, you're not hurting my feelings one bit.

Have a good day.

Awesome work. Stupid question, is the helmet and mask removible in one peice? Or is permanently attached to a head?

Yes, it is one-piece and removable.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I used to love fruit snacks!

Are they still around? The shark ones were great. Shark Bites? I think

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
I dig it. If you don't mind me asking, what head are you using under the helmet? and how'd you attach the facemask? is it just glued?

The faceplate is just glued straight to the helmet. The bottom opening of the helmet (at this point) is too small for a normal head, so I used the Combat Ninja masked head. No biggie... I can always swap the head out if I want the helmet off for any pix.

SE 55

Rookie customizer
Aug 16, 2012
Tennessee
great work as usual Obi. Did you have to make any mods to the lower legs to get them to work? I tried to use those uppers and knees with the Combat Ninja/Shock Trooper lowers and it seemed like they needed some modding

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
great work as usual Obi. Did you have to make any mods to the lower legs to get them to work? I tried to use those uppers and knees with the Combat Ninja/Shock Trooper lowers and it seemed like they needed some modding

Not sure what your problem was/is. The only thing I can think of is, the pin holes on the lower don't line up 100% with the Duke knees, but it's really close. If you place the lower into the fully bent position, it seems to accept the pin better.

Hope that's it, and hope this helps.

And thanks.

SE 55

Rookie customizer
Aug 16, 2012
Tennessee
Not sure what your problem was/is. The only thing I can think of is, the pin holes on the lower don't line up 100% with the Duke knees, but it's really close. If you place the lower into the fully bent position, it seems to accept the pin better.

Hope that's it, and hope this helps.

And thanks.

my issue was that the lower legs seemed to bend forward too much causing an awkward stance...not sure if that description makes sense. anyway, what I did was to fill in under the lower part of the knee with Aves

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
my issue was that the lower legs seemed to bend forward too much causing an awkward stance...not sure if that description makes sense. anyway, what I did was to fill in under the lower part of the knee with Aves

Ohhh... I gotcha. Yeah, I noticed that too. The space for the knee joint in front of the lower is longer that the Duke knee joint. That you know already, of course.

So yeah, cool... sculpt over that puppy. I haven't bothered with mine, and probably won't (sometimes I just can't be bothered, ya know?). I don't bend the lower too far forward anyway. Heh... works for me!