Newest wave of renegades/30th

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Screws would be nice. Alot of glue is good though as a toy. These figs are pretty durable when compared to 21rst and bbi plastic. Connections can tend to crack just tryng to articulate a joint for the first time with those.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Of course I clicked to ship my POL on Friday from BBTS and they still haven't processed that order. Hey Cloud, check your shipping number. Eddie said his shipping notification he got last week hasn't budged.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Mine shows it departed Eagan, MN at 9:12 pm last Friday, but hasn't updated since. A buddy of mine says that his hasn't even been uploaded into UPS even though BBTS gave him a Tracking #. You gotta love the holiday season...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Yeah, it's a clusterfuck. I should've waited... Grr. Of course, they got in #4 of the new 3rd party Devastator today, too. Guess he'll have to arrive when I ship the Joe 7-packs. Sigh.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Yeah, it's a clusterfuck. I should've waited... Grr. Of course, they got in #4 of the new 3rd party Devastator today, too. Guess he'll have to arrive when I ship the Joe 7-packs. Sigh.

Well, mine was updated late last night. Looks like they're here in TN now. Should be here tomorrow.

That's the way it goes. I've had that happen a few times to me w/BBTS; press "Ship My Loot" and then I get a notification of another pre-order arriving... I've felt your pain.

Mine should be arriving today.

Take some pics, dude!

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011

I feel your pain as that's happened to me a couple times, too.

It's tough to be patient, but I'm keeping my Wave 4 in my PoL for now...I haven't even had time to open and play with most of my Wave 3 figures yet. Stormy's still in his plastic prison. Techno-Viper is the only one who's broken free so far.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Well, I just got my "shipping" notification from BBTS. Meaning a label has been created, nothing's on a truck or anything yet. Hopefully it'll arrive before I leave for two weeks. I'm not so antsy to simply get them, but I figured if I shipped them on the 10th, they'd be here within 12 damn days (when I have to leave).

It's cutting it close now, and I'd almost rather them just hang on to it till I'm back from Christmas. Of course, they won't do that, soo....

I've got both Waves 3 and 4 arriving at the same time. I was hoping to have some time to open them before I left for out of town, because I figured I'd have the 7-packs to open when I got back from our trip.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
If they created the shipping label today, it should be picked up by UPS this evening. That gives you 7 working days for it to get there. You should be good, as long as there isn't any weather delays.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
have you seen this MR?...i love the asterix...yeah, blame it on UPS that you f*@#ers hold onto packages for days on end...

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/content.aspx?content=12

also, mine is in Michigan, so i should see my package tomorrow...cool!...they held on to it all wkend!! :rolleyes:

Location................................Date...............Local Time............Activity

Wyoming, MI, United States.....12/13/2011....4:30 P.M.............Arrival Scan
Eagan, MN, United States.......12/13/2011....4:37 A.M.............Departure Scan
Eagan, MN, United States.......12/12/2011....8:00 P.M.............Origin Scan
United States.........................12/09/2011....2:50 P.M.............Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Last edited:

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
My wave 4 figs should be here today!

A guy that works at the local comic book shop bought 100 cases of wave 4... I don't know if he was yanking my chain or what, but that's what he said. He then, claimed that he already had 97 of those cases sold...

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
My wave 4 figs should be here today!

A guy that works at the local comic book shop bought 100 cases of wave 4... I don't know if he was yanking my chain or what, but that's what he said. He then, claimed that he already had 97 of those cases sold...

Sure he did. Sounds more like he bought 3 cases and you need to go in that store with hip waders. :D

Got my order confirmation on Lifeline, L&O and a Scarlett today. If it goes well I may get a few more L&O from Kokomo. Better shipping prices of all of them and ok market prices on the figures. It honestly costs me less than driving since I have to go so damn far.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Haha... My thoughts exactly, MB.

Well, I got my figs in today and they're frickin' sweet!

Something that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere else is that Lifeline's RESCUE does NOT continue under his knee pad. :( Not sure why they didn't put the rest of the "U" and "E" on his leg.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
that sucks about LLs "RESC"...

got my set today...i may unload the L&O...not 100%...might just wait for the (hopefully) inevitable ARAH repaint

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Yeah, I don't think MR is going to be happy about the missing UE on Lifeline. I'm not. I can understand that they didn't put it on the kneepad, but they could've at least put it underneath. Whatever. It's still an awesome fig.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I'm thinking about doing an OD Green LL. The tricky part is going to be getting the RESCUE in Green Drab and keeping the lines sharp.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
The letters may just pop. Not sure if the dye will make it different since it's a different color.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Yeah, I don't think MR is going to be happy about the missing UE on Lifeline. I'm not. I can understand that they didn't put it on the kneepad, but they could've at least put it underneath. Whatever. It's still an awesome fig.

Fuck no I'm not gonna be happy... Sonofabitch! I hand-cut vinyl lettering for the custom I did, so I guess I can add the "UE", but that's just sloppy on their part.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
It is lazy on their part not to add the U & E. Actually, they give us part of the U and the tail-end of the E... Not sure why they couldn't give us both letters in their entirety.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
FYE for those going the RIT route, dying will NOT cover the tampoed letters, merely alter their color. I imagine they'll turn out to be a light tint of ACU green.

You'll need to strip them off first.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Okay, from Wave 3. Scarlett has to be the best damn female figure they've ever made.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
FYE for those going the RIT route, dying will NOT cover the tampoed letters, merely alter their color. I imagine they'll turn out to be a light tint of ACU green.

You'll need to strip them off first.

Actually, that's what I was hoping would happen.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Let me know about that Law & Order if you don't want it G.I. ARAH.

will do...i'm gonna open him and check him out...see how i feel about him, if he grows on me...

if not, i'll send him your way..

as for LLs missing letters, i'm gonna see if i have some dry rub that matches his font

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Quick quick review.

Nice sculpt. Great paint. I may try painting one to look more real world zombie-ish.

I haven't put the tendrils on him yet, or his mask. They could have packaged him as is, and I would have bought many.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
lol, yeah, i'm pretty bummed about it :D

the knocked Sci-Fi outta the park, thats for sure...what a sweet freaking figure...

though, the cables that attach to his things in the pockets on his thighs, run to, and connect to, his boots?....um, why?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well it's better than looking at a picture of him as a club figure or a haul from ROSS. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ugh, the cut his alt helmet and parachute?

They changed the torso, too. Once they did that the parachute was pointless as it wouldn't fit.

It's a shame. The figure shown at con was awesome.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
As far as I can tell between the Con pics, and the GeneralsJoes pics, the torso didn't change at all.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
And so you're right. I could have sworn it had been changed.