Newest wave of renegades/30th

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I should have wave 4 next week, as I just got my shipment notification. Looking forward to adding Lifeline, Sci-Fi and Airtight to my Joes!

Hey, CS, when did you hit "ship"? I'm debating on shipping my POL from BBTS but I am waiting on a Transformer (part of the new Devastator) but I don't want to ship it and it arrive after I've left town for two weeks.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Hey, CS, when did you hit "ship"? I'm debating on shipping my POL from BBTS but I am waiting on a Transformer (part of the new Devastator) but I don't want to ship it and it arrive after I've left town for two weeks.

I hit "ship" yesterday between 5:30-6pm. I was surprised at how fast I got my shipment notification as I just got my wave 3 order in 2 days ago and it took 2-3 days for them to actually ship it once I hit "ship" on it.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Hmm... I may go ahead and ship. They'll get in the other Constructicon probably in the next week or 2 and the 7-packs, so I can ship them so they'll be in when I get back in town in January.

Like you, sometimes I hit "ship" and they take for-damn-ever to ship the thing. I just don't want a box sitting on my doorsteps for 2 weeks with nobody around.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I know exactly what you mean. I don't like having my orders sitting on the porch for a day, much less possibly 2 weeks. My order should be here by next Wednesday.

Not sure if I'm the only one that has a problem with this, but the pockets/pouches on Lifeline's bug me. It looks like they're on a strip that's glued to the top part of the torso, leaving the bottom pocket/pouch suspended in front of the lower part of the torso. I'm going to cut the strip off between the pouches and glue them on individually.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I went ahead and pushed the ship button. Watch, mine will arrive the night of the day I fly out of town :rolleyes:

Hey, I'll just be happy to get Lifeline! You're already plotting mods! :D

Actually, that does bug me too. I have to see how bad it is in person first, then I'll take Xacto or paint to 'im.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
the pouches bug me too CS...and they stick out too far for my tastes also...

the last time i was waiting on a package right before a vaca, it was cutting it close...we left at 5am on a 15hr roadtrip...by the end of that day, that dumb a$$ package showed up...EERRRRR!...good thing i had a house sitter...but it sucked cause i wanted what was in that box so badly

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well it's safe to say the Target I go to won't get anything new. They had put out a case of POC wave 2 this week. Guess it was hidden. Wal mart did have another Techno Viper and the stupid Renegades Troopers.

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Well it's safe to say the Target I go to won't get anything new. They had put out a case of POC wave 2 this week. Guess it was hidden. Wal mart did have another Techno Viper and the stupid Renegades Troopers.

I'll be more than happy to help clear your pegs of any and all of those "stupid" Renegades Troopers MB. :D

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
They probably won't move but anything is possible. I was surprised that they even had the new wave. The pegs are pretty empty too. Maybe they will restock soon too.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
i'm hoping my one lone Walmart that actually carries Joes will restock soon...they had the new SS, so i know they got the new stuff at one point....whether they will get more is something different though

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Hell, you should have gotten the SS. It's pretty damn cool and I don't like ninjas. The accessories really make it.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
so what new figures are on the shelves other than Ripcord, Scarlett, Tunnel-Rat, Techno-Viper, Cobra Trooper, and Storm Shadow?

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
so what new figures are on the shelves other than Ripcord, Scarlett, Tunnel-Rat, Techno-Viper, Cobra Trooper, and Storm Shadow?

That's pretty much it. But with BBTS shipping wave 4 now, the stores that sell through pretty well, should be getting Lifeline, Sci-Fi, Airtight, Zombie Viper, and Law & Order before the new year.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's pretty much it. But with BBTS shipping wave 4 now, the stores that sell through pretty well, should be getting Lifeline, Sci-Fi, Airtight, Zombie Viper, and Law & Order before the new year.

While those that don't will be staring at goddamn Duke and CC figures until the movie line forces a restock.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
If I find one for Rattler/Conquest clearance prices I'll get it for the figure at least. Just sell off the plane.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
For the $7 I paid on the planes before I'd get one. That's less than a single carded figure at Target.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Like Target is carrying any Joes you'd want to buy anyhow!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hell, you should have gotten the SS. It's pretty damn cool and I don't like ninjas. The accessories really make it.

oh i did pick him up right quick...he's a very nice figure...yes, another dumb a$$ ninja, but for nostalgic purposes, hes an amazing SS...like you said, even if just for the gear...

Has anyone's Target put more Sky Strikers out? I saw a new case at the one I go to.

every one i go to still has them...ever since they first came out, Target has had them consistently on shelves...

Eh, I'm not trying to buy one at any price.

this ^...though if they were free i'd take them...i've got nephews

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I know, alot of Firefly, Cobra Commander and Renegades SE clogging pegs. I'd like to fill a hand basket of them and hide it somewhere so they would put some news one out and maybe nab another Stalker and SB.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Damn, Snowbunny D is still haunting you?

I'm glad Renegades Duke is warming. I snapped the neck ball off of mine doing mods so I'm gonna need another. :(

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
Damn, Snowbunny D is still haunting you?

I'm glad Renegades Duke is warming. I snapped the neck ball off of mine doing mods so I'm gonna need another. :(

yup that fucker wont go away. that sucks big time i do it all the time when i try and creak the chest open. thats why they need a back screw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If you ever need Stalker let me know Rick. It has been sitting since the wave hit.

Really? Sitting? Damn I found two and bought both. Never seen another again here. I'm talking 5 Targets and a couple TRU's.

Cool, if I don't see one in the next week I'll probably hit you up

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
yup that fucker wont go away. that sucks big time i do it all the time when i try and creak the chest open. thats why they need a back screw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well what happened is is that I took a lot of the plastic out of the back of the neck to get more "look up" action and then tried to force a Blowtorch head on there and snapped off the upper neck ball. It's not a loss as the lower will still work with normal heads. Duke's is of the super recessed type.

I wouldn't mind back screws as not all torsos crack the same. I know the ST ones really don't like to crack clean.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
I wouldn't mind back screws as not all torsos crack the same. I know the ST ones really don't like to crack clean.

I have destroyed two Torso this way... It's BS Way did they have to put so much glue on them. I may dare and try to crack a 30th troopers...

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I see Hasbro is making money off of the tears of customizers.