Obi's Armor idea

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Probably, but I'm learning to just live with it.

Nah... it makes sense. The original thread was to post pics and info on gear. I drove it down the customizing ideas road. Eddie was riding shotgun though.

Forewarning, I might of just reported this post :/ complete accident

And that's not the only thing Eddie rides.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I've been saying for years, we need to stop discussing customizing in a customizing forum.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
I've been following this thread with great interest.

As for custom ring placement, you could easily use a small strip of material to loop through a ring, leaving enough of a tail, then glue the tail to the spot of choice.

I did this sketch before I saw this post, but I'll share it anyway as a visual aid. It's very rough, but you guys get the idea. :)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The only problem I had with that is that we were/are trying to get these to be of a cast material...using the fabric goes back to something slightly more complicated...though again, it could always be optional

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Awhile back, I looked into making a photo etch sheet of various d-rings and carabiners. The cost was just way too much.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Probably, but I'm learning to just live with it.

Nah... it makes sense. The original thread was to post pics and info on gear. I drove it down the customizing ideas road. Eddie was riding shotgun though.

Awhile back, I looked into making a photo etch sheet of various d-rings and carabiners. The cost was just way too much.

No point in doing that. Leave some hard work for us!