Official Emo Zarana Thread

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
Don't forget to prep your "I'm back guys!" Tjhread, where you randomly found something you were looking for and it hooked you back into the collecting game.. oh, and you actually didn't get rid of all your stuff, you were REALLY going to, but had to help your grandma or something and couldn't get around to it.

In all honesty, EVERYONE seems to be using "moving" as an excuse why they haven't, can't, or won't do something... EVERYONE. Makes me think about investing in U-Haul....

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
No point in Hasbro kicking the dog if I've been doing it all day Medd. Her name is Andrea the customer service rep. "You better whimper Andrea. That will teach you to have shitty servers".

Yea, I feel much better.

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
Nope, it's all going to the rifle range. I'm going to destroy each one individually with a .270. Already bought a few boxes of shells and it's going on. All my Zarana's and variants get the 12 gauge. Starscreak Striker is getting a SMG to it. I want them to hurt like my child hood now is because I didn't get what I wanted that I never had as a kid. I'll post the video next week. Don't try to stop me! I'm doing it. I swear.

After that I'll post the thread where you can all beg me to stay.

Can I bring my Mossberg 500, FNP .40, Ruger GP100 and both S&W .38's?
Damn I really need to get a rifle or 12

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I got a few. I'd love to come over and shoot some shit up…. I have a 7.62 Nato Ishapore/Enfield that I would LOVE to blow some toys up with….

Just not mine ;)

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Can I bring my Mossberg 500, FNP .40, Ruger GP100 and both S&W .38's?
Damn I really need to get a rifle or 12

As long as those lib'rels will let you cross the border. :eek: By the time you get to town I'll have a background check and something new.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I got some Lava Pods that will be well worth it. Might do a POC HISS just because I hate that tank.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
I mean it irritated me and all, and their server crashing and them not answering the phones or whatever is awful customer service, but what can they do? It really is an awful cart system, but not worth gnashing teeth over. Go to eBay, quit whining.

They're the same people who keep waiting for stuff to go to ROSS before buying it.

Hehe,
well apparently there were only SIX CS reps working the phones that day.
They were very unprepared for the onslaught.

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
lets face it HTS is just bad all the time. I have emailed and called them about them not restocking or getting new product up on there site and its always the same thing we restock everyday and we all know that it is a lie. so far the last 2 yrs have been bad when it comes to SDCC toys but at least this yr ppl where able to get more then the srg.

i really think hasbro needs to work on there site as they lose money everyday not only cuse they dont restock a bad cart system but cuse stores order older waves and or just dont reorder items. joe is and will always be the whatever line. they are hoping the movie does what TF did and the first one was so bad it didnt just bomb but most of the toys sucked (Hasbro even said so) but it split the fandom forever. that movie did more harm then good.

now they are doing it agin by backing it and pushing pack the 30anny line when they said they pushed the 30anny line up cuse of the movie and now they are going to be coming out at the same time? and they are not even rebooting it. time will tell if it will be ok or another flop. but they are betting on it way to much to be a hit.

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
I wonder how well they stock the other brands? I know Star Wars is usually out (but also has crazy collectors).

they do the same with all of them as i collect TF and they are the same way as joe they have not restocked in mos nor have put up anything new in about 3waves. it is a waste of money to have it there if they don't restock on the hot items.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Whats shitty, is there double checking everyones orders is making them not ship the items to those who just ordered the one. no offense MW. i wont believe i got her till i see a shipping email and my account updated to shipped.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Well they arn't cancelling ALL the orders right? Just the ones you made over-limit right?

It'd be downright un-American if they cancelled all your orders.

It's not like I'm some mook who bought 10. I ordered 2. I went through the same BS that any other fool went through that day on the site. I shouldn't be punished for ordereing 2

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Wonder when they're going to put the cancelled orders back up…..

I heard that they oversold their inventory, so most likely the reason they are combing through everything is to meet the initial amount sold. Allegedly.

It's not like I'm some mook who bought 10. I ordered 2. I went through the same BS that any other fool went through that day on the site. I shouldn't be punished for ordereing 2

Well did you at least order them on different accounts?

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Ouch. How the hell can they oversell? I better get my goddamnmotherfucking 1 Thor. Angry Thor fanboi SMASH!

No, seriously though, I don't care that much. 24 bucks will get me almost 2 hours of range time.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I heard that they oversold their inventory, so most likely the reason they are combing through everything is to meet the initial amount sold. Allegedly.

Well did you at least order them on different accounts?

If that's true then I understand. However they should explain that to me.

Nope. No need too imo. If Walmart has a limit of 1 24 pack of Mt. Dew per person and I walk into the store like everybody else and buy 1. Then walk it to my car and place in the trunk and walk back in with everybody else, I should be allowed to buy another 24 pack no?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, I dunno. Wonder what the wording is.. 1 per account or 1 per transaction. If it doesn't specify maybe you can fight it (It could even be 1 per address).

I'm sure they won't listen to reason anyway. HTS isn't known for there customer service :)

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
The downfall is, no store online or brick and mortar has to sell anyone anything. they reserve the right to cancel at anytime (or not sell) for any reason. but i have no idea if that holds true if they took your money already.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Not sure either. Technically they haven't taken my money yet. It's still in the pending stage where it's out of my account but it hasn't "cleared" yet.

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
I.... HTS isn't known for there customer service :)

I'd say right now they are VERY well known for their customer service...

You could always contact them and say that the second order was meant to be placed under my account, but all the refreshing due to their slow servers must have screwed up the cookies...an honest mistake.

All I ask for in return is a Z..... ;)