Official Emo Zarana Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I'd say right now they are VERY well known for their customer service...

You could always contact them and say that the second order was meant to be placed under my account, but all the refreshing due to their slow servers must have screwed up the cookies...an honest mistake.

All I ask for in return is a Z..... ;)

haha. I'll get right on that :rolleyes:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
In other news, my preordered Zarana off eBay arrived today. I'm split, I wanna wait to get my other (other 2 if BBTS will ever ship!) but I can't meet up with my bud till next week sometime due to our work schedules, and I want to pick over the best paint apps to open, and the best card to keep carded. Hmm...

BTW, when I open her, she's immediately getting her blond hair painted to match the rest of her head, and she's getting a holster attached to her left boob.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
In other news, my preordered Zarana off eBay arrived today. I'm split, I wanna wait to get my other (other 2 if BBTS will ever ship!) but I can't meet up with my bud till next week sometime due to our work schedules, and I want to pick over the best paint apps to open, and the best card to keep carded. Hmm...

BTW, when I open her, she's immediately getting her blond hair painted to match the rest of her head, and she's getting a holster attached to her left boob.

Paging Mr. Paint Nazi.. Mr. Paint Nazi to the front desk..

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Congrats Rex.

Here's a thought I have. If they are cancelling because of being oversold. Does anyone think there is a chance of them making/ordering more to fill the orders down the road. Like someone said somewhere here, She is not like slaughter where licensing would be an issue. Kind of like the The Star Wars Early Bird certificates. or I am just really stretching here.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

looking forward to the before and after pics

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Congrats Rex.

Here's a thought I have. If they are cancelling because of being oversold. Does anyone think there is a chance of them making/ordering more to fill the orders down the road. Like someone said somewhere here, She is not like slaughter where licensing would be an issue. Kind of like the The Star Wars Early Bird certificates. or I am just really stretching here.

They never made more of the Cobra Commanders and the Pimp Destro second batch wasn't authorized.

I don't think they will, from the vibe I got @ SDCC, they really do want to make them SDCC exclusives, and only sell the remaining ones that they have to keep in reserve on the site.

I'd be pissed if they started reissuing other "exclusives", as it removes any incentive to ever get one when they come out. It would be shooting themselves in the foot I feel.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Paging Mr. Paint Nazi.. Mr. Paint Nazi to the front desk..

Hell yeah I am. That tranny eye makeup on Zarana drives me nuts. I'd remove it, but I don't want to bother with repainting her eyes. I've already had to fix way too many Hasbro eyes to bother with exclusives. CP Ace? That bug-eyed freak. Sigh. Squinty-no-eyed Tunnel Rat? You get the picture...

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I called HTS this morn. They told me, my order has been approved and will ship. She did tell me, it can take up to another 7-10 days before shipping will occur. wow. That is sad that counting days passed that it is gonna take them close to 2 weeks to ship. high volume or not, that is a long time. She said they are en route to warehouse. What gives there. They dont have them on the premises. odd.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I recommend calling if waiting for Ship email. lady told me could be up to ten days, But just checked my account at HTS and it says FULLY SHIPPED!!! Have not gotten email yet, but that works for me!

I got a tracking number too but its not in system yet. will post when USPS has it listed.

edit - I got my shipped email!!

Last edited:

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Just got off the phone with HTS. Lady said my order was fine, and it should be shipping in the next couple of days.

I'm good now.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
got a Z

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
So you got 3?!! What a hoarding douche!! Great attribute to the community you are. :D

C'mon, it did sound good.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Did up a quick review. Nothing like a DG review :) Simple and with poor pics lol Here is a preview pic:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I'm genuinely stunned that anyone was able to place multiple orders, as I tried for two hours unsuccessfully to place even one...

I just checked my account. I placed one order at 12:40 and the other at 1:30. That whole day is still a blur

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Well, apparently the guy didn't get my 2nd Zarana that I pre-ordered from him. I opened a case against the seller on ebay yesterday (it was the last day before the cutoff date for opening a case), and the dude refunds my money for both Zaranas... I got a Zarana for free.:confused:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Hmm, well at least you got one for free? How early did you pre-order? I waited till about 2 weeks before so I wouldn't get burned. 45 days is bullshit, they should do 90 at the bare minimum or not let people post things farther than 45 days out.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I pre-ordered both of them from the same seller about 30 days out from SDCC. The guy told me he was shipping the 2nd one to me last week, after I contacted him and told him that only 1 had come in the mail. I only opened the case to cover my butt before the cutoff time for opening a case with every intention of closing as soon as the 2nd figure got here, and I mentioned that in the case dialogue. The guy didn't even respond. He just refunded my money for both of them instead of 1.

Oh well, I've got 2 more pre-ordered on BBTS and they're both about $5 cheaper for each figure than what I paid him for them.