Official Emo Zarana Thread

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Doesn't BBTS have pre-orders up for a couple more waves? Is that where we'll see Sci Fi, Lifeline, etc.?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
There's a mostly filler wave, with a repackaged, slightly updated Viper, Trooper, IG and Steel Brigade that comes with Stalker and the Haz-Viper... After that, it's a weak, small Renegades wave with the usual suspects. Only Renegades fig I want is Duke, but if I never find him, oh well.

They haven't listed anything beyond that.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I wonder if they are ones that got canceled for people that bought from robot kingdom? I'm would imagine a few canceled once they got theirs.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Oh, come on! Did you see that grouping?!! In case nobody did.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCnXeA6VVII

And it's just a toy. Not like it was something that was a necessity. It had great areas to focus on. Shot 19 and 23 were the nails in the coffin.

Were you trying to make a point by posting twice NSA? ;)

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Nice grouping. Glad to see that new CX4 is shooting straight. :)

I can tell xhairs has never gone out shooting since the ammo costs more than the figure. Every pull of the trigger is literally blowing cash away. ;)

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
Nice grouping. Glad to see that new CX4 is shooting straight. :)

I can tell xhairs has never gone out shooting since the ammo costs more than the figure. Every pull of the trigger is literally blowing cash away. ;)

no i ment both as he shot alot of rounds off so it was a real expensive day for him to look like a big shot shooting up a blk Z.

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
It wasn't a big shot. It was 30 small ones. It had horrible paint apps if that makes it easier. Looked like a kid used watercolors on her face and the letters were barely legible. Figures, I sit in line and get a beat biker whore. Weak.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Guess you should have sold her for $100 MB. Oh wait... They'd just call you a scalper then. The way I see it, you just made all those other Zaranas worth that much more. Giving back to the community, that's how MB rolls. :cool:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Guess you should have sold her for $100 MB. Oh wait... They'd just call you a scalper then. The way I see it, you just made all those other Zaranas worth that much more. Giving back to the community, that's how MB rolls. :cool:

He can still sell her for a $100

very rare hard to find battle damaged variant of the variant

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Anyone ever see "Judgment Night?" Early on when they get lost in the Winnebago, they happen upon some homeless guys in the street who approach the vehicle. One of them says, "Let him have it, Earl" and the guy reaches into his coat and pulls out a bottle of whiskey. Jeremy Piven's character erupts into a ball of rage as Cuba Gooding JR's character is overcome with laughter at the situation. It's truly a shame when laughing at a guy's joke puts one in the minority camp, and in the other camp rage and even threats of physical violence and cold blooded murder sweep the net en masse. What a shameful place.

Last edited: