All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Pretty much the only thing from that figure line I want. :trollface:

Dzirhan

Enlisted
Jul 22, 2015
Malaysia

Customized 1/144 scale Gundam giant gatling kit, first thing was to modify the barrel length by on fixing one part of it, if I fixed it fully as in the product pic, it'll look more like a 20mm Phalanx that you find on a ship or you mount on a vehicle (hmm, ideas, ideas :) ), next was to get a ammo belt (not included with kit) and ditch the drum magazine (seen in my photo just in front of the ammo box) as the drum mag was too small and looks like you could only get about a 1 second burst out of it :D , with the new ammo box I put for it, at least it looks like a minute of sustained fire is available, made the gun handle by simple expedient of cutting the u shaped part of the plastic sprue frame, only problem with the tripod mount is that there's no elevation, which makes it difficult to shoot down helicopters or low flying aircraft, I'll have to see how I can custom something that allows the gun to elevate.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Still looks like a 20mm, only with shorter barrels. I have the M.S.G. 20 kit that I think will go on a vehicle mount (some day).

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
How about an elevating arm? You could probably find something on a Matchbox or Maisto toy vehicle.

Dzirhan

Enlisted
Jul 22, 2015
Malaysia
Might try that though more likely I'll head to the hardware and stationary stores around here to see if there's something that might work

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
You know might look good with these fellas?

That Russian anti-tank gun that came with that stealth viper...or whatever it was called.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think I just fucked with the saturation and hue. :D

As an aside, I took one of the ponchos I made and made the reverse side "winterized". These bastards are fun to customize for.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
"Winterized"? Like, water proofed or painted white with some type of camo?
Field-applied whitewash job. I apologize for the shite lighting.

Obviously, the actual custom would have more white to break up the silhouette. Most likely some paint on the helmet cover, white puttees on the legs and either wrappings or paint on the forearm vambraces. Maybe even some wrapping on the rifle.

That's a pretty cool effect K-Tiger...give's it a Toxic Envioronment look.

Thanks, that was the intention!

Last edited:

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
The apes decided to enter their pet in the Cobra Island Wrestling League, so they took her to a training centre on night to begin her training:

Before being dressed for the match, she had been brought to the ring naked for a lecture on wrestling.

Luka: Allright, Laurel. We have decided to enter you into the Cobra Island Wrestling League. You will remain our pet, but we will be your managers and teach you how to wrestle.

Koba: That's right. We will train you in ape style wrestling every night for 4 hours a night. Your dinner will consist of bannanas and nuts every night after your training sessions that will begin at 5 and end at 9. Tonight, we
will go over monkey flips.

They placed her on the top rope.

Koba: Try to knock me down with a monkey flip. I'll catch you.

She jumped and attempted to knock her master and Manager down with a tornillo. He easily caught her.

Kobe: Good girl. Nice attempt. Let's keep trying. A news crew will be by later to interview you.

She practiced the moves for several hours before Big Boa and a news crew showed up at 10 PM to interview her and her managers on live TV:

Big Boa: Good evening, Loyal Cobra Troopers. I am Big Boa, you chief drill instructor, and, tonight, I am interviewing Luka the Gorilla and Koba The Chimp, on the fact they have enrolled their lovely, nude pet in our Wrestling league here on Cobra Island. Koba and Luka, how does her training go?

Luka: She has just begun her training and we will train her every night. She is scheduled for her first match tomorrow.

Boa: And will she wrestle nude?

Kobe: No. She will be dressed in her first match.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Only the humanoid ones, aside from Cheshire there and a Daisy I intend to harvest the torso from.