Official Figure Pic One-Shot Thread

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Nice ARW Shots KT, fairplay you make them look awesome!

What the fuck is up with the monkey rape dungeon, thats weird as fuck.

Here is a shot from me and my new obsession: HACKS!

Reactions: cb671

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
Nice ARW Shots KT, fairplay you make them look awesome!

What the fuck is up with the monkey rape dungeon, thats weird as fuck.

Here is a shot from me and my new obsession: HACKS!

I agree what the fuck don't we have an NSFW section for a reason last I checked this thread wasn't part of it. For once I'm actually glad the school wifi blocks this site so I don't risk opening it and seeing that

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

If the rest of the photo had been blurred like the figure this would have been passable as period photography.

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com

If the rest of the photo had been blurred like the figure this would have been passable as period photography.

Hey thanks man, yeah I'm loving the HACKS, absolute great fun to customise - just need hockey tape and soft goods hah. What's you planning for the HACKS?!

Yeah your German Acid rain stuff looks brilliant fair play, loving the helmet with hood under it, what material are you using buddy?

Also what do you make your straps from? Looks too fine for Hocky tape..?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Non-poncho soft goods tend to be just industrial paper towels. Straps tend to be painters tape, but I am branching into using cloth for slings.

I’ve got a couple of projects cooking for the HACKS stuff, though one is pretty much vaporware until they release the female buck in white.

Last edited:

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
The Paw Patrol Sky Patroller with no modding to make it an actual MASK vehicle because the kid said: quote "IT'S MINE!!!!!!!!"

Didn't really know what to do with the Rush head because its a little big, a couple of weeks ago out of boredom I watched the 1st ep of MASK & thought Mile Mayhem would be an easy custom. Bonus the 3 pack commander also has a parachute. So I quickly painted up the head & now Miles can be a background Cobra baddie.

EDIT: RoboDog makes a better T-Bop than well T-Bop

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I like it. If something like it was on the shelves, and in God's chosen scale, I'd buy it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looks like I'm going to need to keep an eye out for a PTE horse set this Fall.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I know, but I sure as hell ain't gonna pay secondary prices for it. PTE can be made to work.

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
Mythic Legions by Four Horsemen is selling separate wings. Also maybe could use WWE Elite Build a Hero set with guy with wings. They were recently on sale for $5 at Walmart.

Trying to use the PTE horse to make a Pegasus but having issues with wing position

So either Perius will be smaller or I will need to get different wings. I'm using the hawkman wings from vort.

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
Always a sign of a great toy photo: when it makes you want to buy the toy.

Speaking of which... Hasbro just asked for my approval to display one of my Star Wars pics at SDCC (and on their website and social media), but it only means it's in the running. It's far from a lock at this point.

And what is weird about monkey rape? I mean, really, Shady. You're so judgmental!

:trollface:

This looks amazing. I wasnt going to get any if these Greek figures, but my resistance is weakening fast.[/QUOTE]