BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

She moves surprisingly well for a DCD figure. For what she retails for she sure as hell should have come with the alternate smiling head, if not the rubber chicken as well. There's no doubt she's a white girl, either. All titty, with an ass as flat as a cutting board. :trollface: All in all, I'm not too disappointed. I was looking to replace what was left of my Hush HQ, and this one fits the bill.

Dzirhan

Enlisted
Jul 22, 2015
Malaysia

Gen. Hawk: So what happen to Sgt. Slaughter?
Doc: Hulkamania ran wild
Gen. Hawk: Huh?
Doc: Saturday Night's Main Event, Sarge was beating Hulk Hogan and going for the pinfall when Hogan hulked up, and beat up Sarge before ending it with a boot to the face and a legdrop. Good news is that he'll be fit for duty in three days.
Gen. Hawk: You're keeping him sedated all this time.
Lifeline: Either I give him a shot or he's going to go on all day about beating up The Iron Sheik, stopping Communism and Nikolai Volkoff, saving Lt. Falcon from Nemisis Enforcer, and beating up Cobra Commander and Sepentor at the same time, and as Doc will tell you, we have enough troublesome patients over the past few days.
Doc: Oh yes, there was Sgt. Baracus screaming about last remembering being several thousand miles away in the middle east saying he was not flying out and waking up here and then yelling it was all Hannibal and Murdock's fault, before that we had to get Col. Trautman here as Sgt Rambo was insisting he could treat his gunshot wound himself rather than have us do it, something about using his knife and gunpowder I believe and then Gunny Sgt Highway was here insisting that our records were wrong and he's not reached mandatory retirement from the Marines and to fix it so that he can get back whipping his recon Marines into shape and we had a C-17 load of terrorist bodies to be identified that were bought back from the Middle East, thanks to some guy named Chuck. I tell you, General, we get real busy running this SpecOps hospital.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I don't think I ever took the walking stuka outside before. Damn I miss being able to buy WWII stuff at stores for reasonable prices! What the hell is wrong with the world?!

Last edited:

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
One day, the apes decided that she should have a dino to ride, so they went to a secluded area where Cobra kept some cloned dinos.

Kobe The Chimp: Look, Flygirl. There's your steed, if you can tame him. Go up and say "Hi".

Flygirl: OK

"Hello, there, dino. Can I ride you?"

Dino (Charges, gets her with tail.) She grapples:

203%20Grappling%20with%20Tail_zps0cii2s1m.jpg.html]
[/URL]

Dino manages to knock her down after a brief struggle.

He then pinned the woman:

Then, trampled her:

Then he patted her on the head, as if to say, "Nice Try."

Last edited:

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
The apes then gave her a stun gun.

Luka: Here, this should make things easier on you, my pet:

Flygirl: Of course, thank you, master.

She finally managed to stun the beast:

It was then her turn to pet the dino:

Flygirl: Good dino. Now, can I get on your back?

The dino then let her mount him:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The BFS skeleton is awesome! You just have to paint it!

Awesome. Photoshop? Strings? Threw the figure and snapped a photo? Effect combo?

http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q464/dzirhan/doc1_zpsmllwpz

Gen. Hawk: So what happen to Sgt. Slaughter?
Doc: Hulkamania ran wild
Gen. Hawk: Huh?
Doc: Saturday Night's Main Event, Sarge was beating Hulk Hogan and going for the pinfall when Hogan hulked up, and beat up Sarge before ending it with a boot to the face and a legdrop. Good news is that he'll be fit for duty in three days.
Gen. Hawk: You're keeping him sedated all this time.
Lifeline: Either I give him a shot or he's going to go on all day about beating up The Iron Sheik, stopping Communism and Nikolai Volkoff, saving Lt. Falcon from Nemisis Enforcer, and beating up Cobra Commander and Sepentor at the same time, and as Doc will tell you, we have enough troublesome patients over the past few days.
Doc: Oh yes, there was Sgt. Baracus screaming about last remembering being several thousand miles away in the middle east saying he was not flying out and waking up here and then yelling it was all Hannibal and Murdock's fault, before that we had to get Col. Trautman here as Sgt Rambo was insisting he could treat his gunshot wound himself rather than have us do it, something about using his knife and gunpowder I believe and then Gunny Sgt Highway was here insisting that our records were wrong and he's not reached mandatory retirement from the Marines and to fix it so that he can get back whipping his recon Marines into shape and we had a C-17 load of terrorist bodies to be identified that were bought back from the Middle East, thanks to some guy named Chuck. I tell you, General, we get real busy running this SpecOps hospital.[/quote]

:lmao: That was good. Who's girl Doc?

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
One day, as the sun went down:

Luka and other mebers of beast squad walked Flygirl.

At one point, she decided to climb a tree:

Luka: Come down, Flygirl.

Flygirl: Can't I just enjoy the view?

Kobe: I'll get her.

Kobe climbed the tree.

"I got her."

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
As I continue to hem and haw about a new camera (Hey, I actually looked at some the other day!) have this not-Halloween themed pichur.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Really wish they'd get to the 3.75 Black Series K-2SO already.

Dzirhan

Enlisted
Jul 22, 2015
Malaysia
"We're going to have to pull an all nighter to tie in these battlefield robots into our AFVs' digital systems and making sure its good to go, oh well, at least we got plenty of food and drinks"

Dzirhan

Enlisted
Jul 22, 2015
Malaysia
Nice diorama there. Who makes the tables/food?

Thanks, tables are from a Japanese discount chain store in my part of the world, they are actually plant stands, food is a mix of hand crafted sold in souvenir stores and Japanese gashaphon, cokes are fridge magnets

Last edited: