Official Figure Pic One-Shot Thread

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com

The Band

The 118th is a path some consider unnatural.

Those are great pictures. I went out and got Kermit today for $13 at TRU. It's pretty much exactly the size I wanted him at. When I first heard about this line I figured they were going to be huge.

Not sure about the rest of the line yet but I love Kermit.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
There are 2 versions of packaging, The toys R US versions have less stuff in them. So If you want the balcony, or other assesories double check what you are buying if buying online.

Love this line, Can't wait for wave 3 to ship. (& what till you see VV's gone crazy project.)

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
There are 2 versions of packaging, The toys R US versions have less stuff in them. So If you want the balcony, or other assesories double check what you are buying if buying online.

Love this line, Can't wait for wave 3 to ship. (& what till you see VV's gone crazy project.)

Yeah I saw that so I held off on getting the old guys. I definitely want Beaker and Bunsen and probably Gonzo. Not sure yet about the rest.

Gotham figures weer like that too. The background pieces for those are really the only part worth getting.

Dzirhan

Enlisted
Jul 22, 2015
Malaysia

Serpentor: You may have defeated my troops but now you face me, come, GI Joes, fight me if you dare, I will crush you with my bare hands for my name is Serpentor and THIS I COMMAND!!!
Roadblock: It doesn't matter what your name is, Roadblock is going to lay the smackdown on your jabroni, candy...
Sgt Slaughter: Quiet Roadblock, this isn't a Monday Night Raw taping, Serpentcreep, I'm going to stuff you into a itty ditty bag when I'm done with you.
Lt Col Guile: Ztand down, both of you, I am ze senior officer here and I will kick General Bison here back to Shadaloo... I mean I will kick Serpentor here back to Cobra Island
(It's more fun if you imagine Guile's voice as Jean Claude Van Damme :D )

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
They could just blast him with the fifty. It'd be a good anti climactic end for whatever fist fight they'd have.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

I changed the batteries in my red light, so I need to get something to diffuse it before I can get some atmospheric shots.

gman5004

Call me Garrison
Oct 11, 2016
Pasco, Washington

All that was used were christmas goodies. BBI humvee, ranger 5 pack, and codename "shooter".

P.S
Switching from chrome to the imgur app is a fuckin pain-in-the-ass.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I really need to take all that 1:18 junk and build a dio. The Schleich nursery isn't cutting it anymore.

I've got the "wallpaper", "flooring" and even a rug. I just need to get the stuff to make the room.

Roman

Legion
Feb 22, 2015
Massachusetts
I really do, now thatcha say that. if my memory doesnt fail me, I believe PTE did one. Time for some eBay searching. Thats where christmas money comes in handy!
(And smaller brothers shittily hidden savings...:trollface: )

The PTE winter camo Humvee with the tracks would look bitchin' in that scene.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I like to, and would if it were something I could stumble onto locally.

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
The apes decided to form a tag team, with Luka as leader, Caeser and two other chimps as members, Big Boa as trainer and Flygirl as Mascot:

URL=http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/Dredwolf83/media/Team%20Ape%20Group%20Photo_zpsvfzjipk3.jpg.html]
[/URL]