Official Figure Pic One-Shot Thread

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
IMG_6077.jpeg
This is what you do on an overcast day when it’s (knock on wood) “quiet” 😐 You watch Jimbo working on another applicant investigation for a new team member. Drink lots of coffee and hope you make it to the end of your shift without any calls to suppress the forces of evil as they attempt to rule the world.

• Haha
Reactions: YautjaClanLeader

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
Lol, I couldn’t get the recruit to stay in the chair without sliding off one side or another so I spread them legs. I’m on the lookout for smaller coffee cups and it’s tough to find 1/18 items but I do have my own large oversized coffee mug my shift partner gave me years ago trying to be funny. Jimbo is the Dimestore Modern Texas Ranger. I have another one that I plan on using with a Chuck Norris head sculpt. There are still quite a few 1/18 ways to wet your whistle.

Reactions: nacho

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
Lol, I couldn’t get the recruit to stay in the chair without sliding off one side or another so I spread them legs. I’m on the lookout for smaller coffee cups and it’s tough to find 1/18 items but I do have my own large oversized coffee mug my shift partner gave me years ago trying to be funny. Jimbo is the Dimestore Modern Texas Ranger. I have another one that I plan on using with a Chuck Norris head sculpt. There are still quite a few 1/18 ways to wet your whistle.
The MacFarlane 1/18 Avatar figure of Col. Miles Quaritch has a perfect 1/18 coffee cup. Honestly the whole figure is awesome fodder for custom figures. That's how I made a Spetsnaz Juggernaut...

Reactions: Sgt301

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
Thanks for the advice, I found a Miles Quaritch figure and besides having a coffee ☕️ cup that fits the scale, I’ve found the perfect driver for my MRAP. “Rumor” has it that our private Miles Jones escaped a penal colony after being involved in some shenanigans working with US Space Force personnel and some scientists in space. Some say his real name isn’t Jones, but who cares? He joined our PMC and has skills that are hard to come by. His modifications to both the MRAP and the Mr. Coffee ☕️ have endeared him to the boss.
IMG_6302.jpegIMG_6298.png
“If I had a son…”

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
Yeah, I’m always glancing around the toy isles and don’t see much of anything. Some of the RC stuff is tempting but upon close inspection they won’t allow for 1/18 scale figures without “mucho” modifications.

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
That would be great, I used to occasionally hit the big lots in chesterfield county off Midlothian when my wife went to the goodwill next to it. Sometimes if you search evilbay for “toy military vehicle lots” you’ll find something worthwhile.

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
IMG_6566.png
These PT scores are pathetic! I can see now that we’re going to have to kick someone in the butt around here starting first formation Monday morning!

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
Reactions: Videoviper

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
IMG_7557.png A hush falls over the group as the old man walks up. Somewhere 40 feet beneath the Virginia soil in an underground bunker’s garage the members of a private military company hear the familiar voice of their beloved leader, “Okay people, listen up.”Let’s see to our gear and weapons.” “Once we pull out for our patrol we can’t turn around and come back because we forgot something.” This small group is just a part of the larger organization that tries to protect what’s left of former Southside Virginia and northern North Carolina since WW3 broke out a couple years ago. The once mighty United States is now 5 different regions of various interests, people having fled to the area which best represented their political or religious views, or perhaps their skills with weapons. This region known as the Old Dominion (Virginia’s nickname from days gone by) has control over the former Newport News shipyard which surprisingly didn’t get vaporized in the outbreak of the massive nuclear war. This and other military assets have strengthened this region but also placed a greater burden for border security. Today the old man is taking out his unit for their 2 month tour of duty patrolling and protecting the border in his section. The other unit is chomping at the bit to be relieved and get back to base for some r&r. “CSMO!” “Collect your stuff and move out!”

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
image.jpg
“Lieutenant, you’ll have the lead element and the rest will follow you on the planned route.” “Don’t forget we have the mortar section this time out and every problem doesn’t have to be solved by a frontal assault.” “Let’s take it easy and bring everyone and everything back in one piece.”

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
Known simply as "Old Nik" this old clone served during the Clone Wars. His unit and story lost to time; rumors abound - was he a deserter or an honorable old Veteran? "Old Nik" has a new life as a humble farmer on an outer rim colony world. Every "Life Day," he dons his refurbished clone armor and Life Day robes and participates in the village celebration. He's known to fill his old bucket with gifts and treats for younglings. They always know he is near due to the jingle-jangling of his old battledroid trophies...