Official Figure Pic One-Shot Thread

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!

He still needs a sombrero. (Clone Trooper on Vacation)
Clone Trooper inspired by this video
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiL_beZtiQc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiL_beZtiQc[/ame]

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Hey, Preacher....I know in the past some of your effects have been practical. What's the case with your latest contributions?

Dzirhan

Enlisted
Jul 22, 2015
Malaysia
" So let me get this straight, my dear Cobra Commander, you held this mysterious sword which turned up in your lounge, read the inscription which said, what was it again? "
" By the power of Grayskull"
" Oh right, and then you were transformed from the puny weakling you are to this state "
" Don't ad-lib too much, Destro, as great as I am, the transformation makes me even greater, it makes me feel like I am the most powerful man in the universe, a Master of the Universe and I want to yell that I have the power!!!!"
" It's more like you had too much to drink at last night's Serpent Gala "
" What would you know, you were knocked out after the Baroness slugged you for checking out the chorus girls with the sensors in your steel mask"
" Don't forget you wouldn't have had the event if I wasn't your corporate sponsor for it and it was a misunderstanding, it was a targeting sensor glitch in my mask systems"
" Oh really, a targeting sensor glitch, that probably explains why all those overpriced hiss tanks you sell me keep missing everytime they fire at G.I Joe if even your own personal systems have glitches, what more the stuff you sell me, maybe you better give me a half price discount on the next lot of tanks"
" The target sensors in your hiss tanks are the best systems on the market, they are as good as my mask systems, which never have any glitches,,err wait that's not exactly what I meant.."
"Stop while you're ahead Destro and so you were checking out the chorus girls, I better tell the Baroness then"
"This is blackmail, Cobra Commander, fine, you'll get the half price discount"
" Good, now about this situation"
( Destro thinking: I really hate dealing with Cobra Commander at times like this, I have to fix the ridiculous situations he gets himself in and end up also taking a hit on my sales to him)

Attachments

• heman.jpg
    heman.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 13

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
PCS, Preacher, those shots are great! That's exactly what I'd like to do...and probably the thing that's keeping me from finishing up my ALIENS diorama. I'm hesitant to build it if I can't take decent pictures of it.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
PCS, Preacher, those shots are great! That's exactly what I'd like to do...and probably the thing that's keeping me from finishing up my ALIENS diorama. I'm hesitant to build it if I can't take decent pictures of it.

Thanks Drop. It’s just a matter of playing with your figures to get them in natural poses, then moving your camera around to find a good angle. Really easy, just have to actually play with your figures to learn how to balance them in dynamic poses. So many people have these awesome hoards of figures and then just stand them straight up and down like stormtroopers.

Only in my dreams could I put together the whole package like Preacher, but then again, I’ve never tried to learn photoshop or take anything beyond my RC tanks outdoors.