On the Workbench

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Fallout Lone Wanderer

Penny Dreadful Vanessa Ives

Gijoe world I think the Fallout head would make a good General Hawk,and The Penny Dreadful head would make a good Baroness with some glasses...

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I gotta go back onto the earlier shrink on the penny dreadful. The older looking guy's head didn't turn out as good as I'd like. I'm going to rerun this one with it with just a cunt hair more shrink. Just a tiny bit...

Here's all the Dr.Who heads after one shrink with yet another shrink cycle on the Will Ferrel. They're ready to get their final run to Joe scale,then trim the necks..

Lizard girl looks really neat. It's hard to see in that color,plus I cast light on the dye that run which doesn't flatter the sculpt either.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Idk who that is.

The screaming head that was larger than the others.

I need to start popping NECA heads to send your way. SDCC Rambo, Ultimate T-800 (3 of those fuckers), '66 Batman, if anyone wants it. That might be useful for fixing the lazy 4" DC Multiverse '66 Batman.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Oh,the character's name! lol. He said both Will Farrell,and the Character name,...kinda confused me like it was two separate individuals. Never seen the movie. I still haven't seen any avengers movies,the new Starwars,..none of it. Crazy I know.

Doing two batches.

Top two rows will be one shot final shrinks,the two rows on the bottom will also be finishing shrinks,but a stronger shrink, except for MS Tony Stark,and Daniel Bryan. They'll both take 2 cycles to get to 1:18.

Funny thing is these are the last of TWD next to both Carl's,and 2 Rick Grimes heads(which I already own the figures to). Although I've done all the walkers I've never released any to others. Most people make their own zombies...I like to have them like the show. You gotta have Michonne's Pet 1&2!!

As for batman K-T? Meh...not a fan.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ladysmith as a zombie? I'd honestly like to see what the sculpt looks like under all that paint.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There's a scene in the movie where several news teams get in a street brawl, and that's what he uses.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
When I'm done just PM me your Adress,and pay shipping,and I'll give you a copy of Will Ferrell Eddie.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Hyper realistic head sculpts of actor likenesses?:trollface:

I really don't have a clue. Tge only thing I need/want I don't have is series 5 Rick grimes? The clean shaven head. Besides that I kinda buy stuff as I find it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The only actor head i have is Arnold with a stogie hanging out of his mouth. I have no idea where i got it from. It's 1:18th.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Prolly a cast? In that case I couldn't touch it if I wanted to.

Honestly I have more heads then I'll ever use,lol. I have people message me multiple times a day between eBay,and forums trying to send me all kinds of shit. The newest guy keeps trying to send me ML stuff I could give two shits about,then comes out with the newest Captain America Marvel Legends wave Black Panther unmasked head somehow? :trollface:

I'm cool just sending one your way. I wanna get out of shrinking heads,and tackle an entire head to toe figure. Start making shit for myself again! Still,some of these ultra detailed sculpts are just too awesome to pass up!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeah, it's a cast. I can't remember where i got it from. It's really nice regardless.

I considered getting into casting simply to make parts in the color i need them to be. I loath painting the jointed sections. You end up with an articulated figure that you don't want to move for fear that you'd wreck the paint. I also often want to mod figure parts but don't to permanently "destroy" the stock part. Or need a duplicate of a part but don't want to buy a whole nother figure for just one part.

But then theres the start up cost and the learning curve...ehh, never mind all that. :grumpy: :D

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Yes,Disney store exclusive Marvel Select. Have it on the way with the removable helmet,AND wave 2 ML captain America Black Cat head:D someone with connections is sending me stuff&thangs.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That Ron Burgundy is a thing of beauty, and him tossing a fucking camera is completely in character.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Yeah, based on that pic i assumed he actually went and watched the movie.

Nope,sure didn't. I first took pics of him with his hands in the air,then holding up the original head,..still didn't like it. I've had the camera laying around from the 25th paratrooper,so it made sense since he's an anchor man..

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
White pinstripes? Wow....really stay'n classy! :D

I was actually thinking of hunting up some red elbows and doing him up properly. :D

Contraband, iffin' you don't mind, I'm gonna send you a couple of heads and that bandoleer to work on in the next week or two.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Send em'. I'm done with everything else except a touch up on one of the penny dreadful heads,the bootleg Mark 43 Marvel Select Tony Stark,and bearded wrestling guy heads.

Resized from 7" MS to 6" ML

I don't have a 6" Ironman to try it on tho..

Wrestling guy,soon to be 1:18 operator

TWD Beth

Penny dreadful,..the guy with the long hair needs reduced more obviously. The guy on the left has the strangest forehead ever! The original is the same way. I thought it was my shrink it first!! lol.

My spares bowl!!

Making enough to make gang molds of some of the newer heads like Hershell,T Dog,and Michonne&her pets..I know when I list they'll be gone fast. Some people get 2 or more of each.