On the Workbench

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
She does. It's one of the dozen or so Assassians Creed heads I've done. That's the female I posted months ago I bought on clearence. I resized a BUNCH of them for Acid Rain figures. They're a tad bigger then joes to match Bob. Her I made for Joe bodies. A lot of people use that head as Sasha from TWD.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Good idea, seeing as she's not likely to happen in 5". I've noticed the scale on the ARW figure's heads is pretty fucked. The masked heads are arguably too small. Maybe You should shrink those females I sent you to ARW scale?

Speaking of heads, gonna work on one of those comic Andrea heads you did.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
More then likely it'll end up in the Little Big Head line,and I'll aquire a Shasha sculpt then. Or even on a 7" or 10" statue. Either way I'll have an actor likeness of her eventually.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
lol! Fuck it! Funko will make a bobble head! I'll be done with moulder&scully in about a year! Just in time for her to come out:trollface:

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Working on some engineering sketches of some Live Die Repeat armor. I was looking at some movie stills and the pistons for the arms look like really bad CGI. Like copy and paste bad. I was trying to decide how to put them in the 3D print and then I saw the set photos that confirmed these pistons don't actually exist. In some of the film stills, you can see in the background, armor without all of the pieces that are added later.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I wanna see that movie,but can't find it in redbox. Refuse to buy a movie,and don't have all that Netflix stuff,and whatnot.

Riotheory

Enlisted
Jun 26, 2012
Wasatch Front, UT
Working on some engineering sketches of some Live Die Repeat armor. I was looking at some movie stills and the pistons for the arms look like really bad CGI. Like copy and paste bad. I was trying to decide how to put them in the 3D print and then I saw the set photos that confirmed these pistons don't actually exist. In some of the film stills, you can see in the background, armor without all of the pieces that are added later.

If you can work out the difficulties, it sounds like it would be a cool addition to the 1:18th world.

I wanna see that movie,but can't find it in redbox. Refuse to buy a movie,and don't have all that Netflix stuff,and whatnot.

They have it on VidAngel for "rent." They take a twenty dollar deposit, so if you only wanted to see one movie, it's probably not worth it, but if they have a half a dozen you'd like to see, then it starts to be a better deal than Amazon rental by a long shot. The filtering options may or may not appeal, but they can be handy if you want to watch something with the kids around and don't want to be constantly chasing them out of the room for this scene or that scene.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Well,...

Looked at one of my Spider Gwens closely,and it seems she wasn't glued together:trollface:

Thank you hasbro for having shitty QC! You make what I do easier:D I literally pulled her apart with my fingers! No damage!!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Hell no! Lolz. Just the lower torso,and pivot...I'm trying to match it up to Vortious/Stocco upper for this figure.

It'll take a few runs to dial it in,so I need to get started. The cool thing is it's already smaller then the standard female torso. That one shrunk down is really thin from the side tho! I'm hoping these proportions are better for that upper torso. I already have arms&legs to go with it...that lower isn't all that great.poor detail,and it fits MU legs like crap,lol. The upper just needs the nips removed. I want my own Joe style blank to use with those wwe clothes,and a few other things I have ideas for.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Remove the nips? :slap:

You fool! Leave the nips and ADD a ho-ha! Give that Ron Burgundy head something to put that open mouth next to. :trollface:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Wow,um,..no. Lol. I'm not adding a ho-ha. Your welcome to a torso to add your own if you'd like tho:trollface:

I've had the WORST month in progress. So many failed shrinks these last runs its ridiculous! Well,here's what I have to show for it that's actually done!

Monte's Face off Freddy&Bioshock guy,and the wrestler guy.

I under shot Tony Stark,over shot K-T's Roman head,and ruined the molds demolding of both Fox and GOT girl...not counting my umpteenth attempt at SW black Asty,Han,and Rey.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
If you've got all the parts for a nudie, I'll gladly take one off of your hands to add a beav to. That sounds like fun pic city!

That head on the far right. Looks very much like Billy Campbell circa Evil Dead.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Faceoff Freddy looks a tad large, or maybe Daniel Bryan is a touch small.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Yeah,Freddy head is a little big. The wrestler head is no shit the perfect head for anything,lol. I'm really happy with it!

He could be a comic Rick grimes,spec ops Duke,Geico insurance mascot,gone rouge Gung-Ho,Outback,..whoever.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
If you've got all the parts for a nudie, I'll gladly take one off of your hands to add a beav to. That sounds like fun pic city!

I will except for feet. Idk where to source them from except foom wave ML red she hulk. I'd shrink a set and swap out the pegs to MU,but I haven't gotten a hold of one of her yet.

Right now I'm gonna run some baroness high heals,lol.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Off of what? don't tease me like that! The only ones I've seen besides from the ultimate fighting figures are that fat SW chick,and they look fat. I've seen a poison ivy figure image,but don't know the scale,and iirc they weren't out yet. The only ones I know of right now are the ML ones.

Here's one that isn't out yet that was brought to my attention

Last edited:

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Off of what? don't tease me like that! The only ones I've seen besides from the ultimate fighting figures are that fat SW chick,and they look fat. I've seen a poison ivy figure image,but don't know the scale,and iirc they weren't out yet. The only ones I know of right now are the ML ones.

Here's one that isn't out yet that was brought to my attention

There are the Boss Fight VHACKS Blanks that have bare feet.

Princess Kida from Atlantis also has bare feet but you'll probably have to do some engineering to get them to work.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, I was wondering why you just didn’t wait for your HACKS female to arrive. Ivy up there is going to be 6 inch scale.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
The ones Vortious has are from the fat SW girl repegged to MU. I already have those feet off the original figure,and molds..

There are the Boss Fight VHACKS Blanks that have bare feet.

Rocker ankles!!

Princess Kida from Atlantis also has bare feet but you'll probably have to do some engineering to get them to work.

I'll have to look into this figure. Are the feet seperate parts?

Rider

Au Soleil !
Jul 30, 2015
Marseille
cobra.4umer.com
I must have talked to you about it but why not the UFC Jakks feet ?
Just have to take te veins off and maybe soften the "edges"
but the size may work
It's smaller than Marvel's namor feet as an exemple

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
He mentioned the UFC figures. The feet still run a little large for female figures.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
But they aren’t rocker-type. I think their heads are gonna work on the hACKS bucks, too.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yup, I had forgotten that Joe feet plug into the leg. Tells you the last time I fooled with one.