On the Workbench

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Chap Mei/Animal planet has a diver figure with some crankles that might work as well.

She comes with the Deep Sea lab playset.

Man...them two are ready to go to Handjob City.

Everyone keeps dying from customizing.

Speaking of:

US Architecture School Bans Styrene as Model Making Material | ArchDaily

TL;DR: :wave: many design schools have started banning styrene because it's been found to cause cancer.

:headinsand:

What don't you have to wear a respirator mask for??

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Sex.

Unless you like wearing masks during that activity.

And as for styrene being a carcinogen, well yeah, but only if you breath in styrene dust OR inhale it's fumes when burning. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Working on ARW rifle scabbards. I don’t know why they’d need them in the ARW world, but its better than doing nothing. :D

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Now that I have a Hacks figure in hand,yeah the feet AND lower legs will work nicely on the MU uppers although I haven't popped mine apart yet. I'm waiting on my preorder blank to cast off of.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Scale all over the place! I think that young Willow(?) could be useful.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Here's a combination made from wwe parts.

The head&glasses came from one figure,the hat is from a female. Kinda makes a decent modern Clutch if you're into gijoe characters. I used the last of my materials to run a shrink on these together over the weekend. Hopefully it worked out ok,lol. Been having a string of bad ones lately. Idk what's going on with smooth on? I usually can order on Wednesday,and have my stuff by Saturday. Not this time! Being out of plastic,and shrink material kinda put a damper on my weekend!!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It will give you time to post all your stuff like you were supposed to do last week. :trollface:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Yeah,that was before I had to replace my phone,lol. I'm waiting on my charging port from China to get my old phone working again. The other alternative is to retake a shit ton of pics as well as new ones! That's a LOT of pics!!

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Yeah,that was before I had to replace my phone,lol. I'm waiting on my charging port from China to get my old phone working again. The other alternative is to retake a shit ton of pics as well as new ones! That's a LOT of pics!!

You mean all your pictures weren't automatically uploaded to you Apple cloud account without you realizing it so the entire world can get a glimpse at your personal life.

:trollface:

Veridian Dynamics said:
We may have finally defeated privacy!!!!!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

or...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PbE3k9LG9A[/ame]

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Lol,yet another movie I've never seen!:trollface: I did see back to the future tho,so you can put the pitchfork down Eddie:D

Yeah,I never set up iCloud. First thing they asked me at Best Buy,lol. I use my phone to take pics of a lot of things besides toys. Most people don't wanna see I'm sure! Lol

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Spider Gwen's lower torso resized. Dat Marvel Ass tho!

I have to get time to run a few more copies for that center bar. I'm going to cut off the point,and graft on a disc to connect it to Vortious's upper torso,then cast them as a set in the same shade of flesh.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Eddie, if Boss Fight ever makes that female buck in white I’m gonna put a bush up under her loin cloth just for you.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I would if it didn't hide something so beautiful. It's like putting a sweater over a spectacular body all the time.

- "Hey, do you think you could take that sweater off? We're about to do it."

- "Nope. It's semi permanent."

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
:trollface:

if you have a street you know people are going to speed down you don't plant trees 2ft from the curb:D same thing goes for vajayjay hair,and piercings :trollface:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You know what you two are, and it ain’t sexual tyrannosauruses. :trollface:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Didn't get much done over the weekend except for some packing. I did however find this in an unopened shipping box!

I remember buying it now! lol! One of those things you bid on thinking there's no way you'll get it,and win. I guess she showed up while I was outta town,and sat in the pile o shit forever..her hair came right off! Like the glue is so old she almost fell apart with no effort,lol. Seems the seller gave me the wrong gun tho! I bought it months ago,so it's too late to bitch I guess? Either way $40 well spent! Neat heads IMO. Plus she's undamaged,so I can resell her when I'm done. I'm made molds Sunday:D

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Probably the one scratch build I've ever done with the most "scratch building" involved. Still have the legs to do.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Cloth for the strap, the rest is paper towel. It will be fairly durable after it is painted.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
What kind of paper towel...are we talking about just your regular paper towel type stuff?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
John Wayne ones, i.e. the brown ones you get from public restrooms. The white ones from hobby Lobby restrooms work well, too. :D