On the Workbench

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Whoa, they made a 1:12 Jane Foster?

I should have some casts of her this weekend. To me she's Padme:trollface:

No me neither, I don't like the size nor the articulations, but this one is pretty nice !

The figure is pretty useless. It has all the articulation,but that dress blocks any kind of posing,not that she did much in the movie but stand there anyways,lol. The head&hands sculprs are very impressive! I'm liking the Marvel Select figures. I have the mark 43? Also. The one with the RDJ head. It blows away the IMHOA set's Tony in likeness! Can't wait to get one done,and painted to replace my stock Tony's head!

ready for the TWD

abraham:shoot:

Need Daryl with an RPG:D

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014

Some penny dreadful,fallout guy,and a movie tomb raider. Did some work on this tomb raider head in the long ago back in the day,but can't seem to find it. Was gathering a few odds&ends to send back to Vortious,and have no resize on this....be a shame to over look it. Iirc bare cast the resemblance is pretty good!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Almost forgot about Will Farrell!

Snuck him in the place of tomb raider. I'm gonna need to mold her facing up/down in the mold..that pony tail. Didn't have enough space in the mold box I made.

The doll this head came from was HUGE! Not quite sideshow,but way bigger then marvel legands! Here it is knocked down to around the 7" figure scale,..marvel select range.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Some penny dreadful,fallout guy,and a movie tomb raider. Did some work on this tomb raider head in the long ago back in the day,but can't seem to find it. Was gathering a few odds&ends to send back to Vortious,and have no resize on this....be a shame to over look it. Iirc bare cast the resemblance is pretty good!

Glad that Eva Green head sculpt is getting done. Hope it will fit the H.A.C.K.s buck.

HOLY BALLS! I need that! I don't even care to customize anymore, but hot damn!

I've got five Black Mask figures that need projects and, aside from sourcing elbow joints that might work, this one is a no-brainer.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I cast Xavier....I have endless supplies of suited joes! Lolz.

I had to google the chick you mentioned. I didn't know who that is. They're Giga's figures.

I would love to be able to purchase a few of these shrunk down Captain America heads from you Contraband!

I have a lot of them! That head has been done! PM me.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've got an Xavier in reserve, but the neck is entirely to short for just about anything. The likeness on Eva looks pretty good, even with the shitty paint.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I've got an Xavier in reserve, but the neck is entirely to short for just about anything. The likeness on Eva looks pretty good, even with the shitty paint.

I swapped his neck out with a shocktrooper. I need to cast one in white. I just ran a shrink on ML Coulosin's suit coat as well,..hopefully it'll turn out ok. It's getting thin!

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
the likenesses of the pd figs look good but I wonder if the eye details will show up. It looked like it's mostly factory paint.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
We will see this weekend. I'll post up where they're at when I run the first casts. I hit them with a heavy shrink to knock off a lot of the size,then I'll dial them in.

Well, I ain't got no ST-necked Xavier bucks.

It isn't anything to run off a couple torsos. You can use any leg&arm combo,and still have the suited look.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Go back to your home on Whore Island!

Oh, and these are a thing:

Last edited:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Looks nothing like reeves...just sayin.

Y'all are gonna shit when you see what other heads I'm working on:D it's a must have in 1:18!!! Don't say nothin KT!! lol!

I ordered 2 figures a couple days ago I didn't even know existed! Once they arrive I'll start on them immediately,they're really big,but the likeness is very good,and its something all scifi people love...that's all I'm saying:D

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I ain't gotta clue? Well,maybe a little. It's from Dr. Who,at least a couple are? Still waiting for last week's. Starting these now,...

These are one of those ones you say ok to a couple,and get some random critter sculpt included. Someone sent me a batman that way,lol. Fuck batman! There's a million batman heads already in 1:18

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, that's all Who stuff. Captain Jack in 1:18 means I can put his head on my Red Skull.

Timothy Dalton on the far left , if you like your Bond distinctly '80s.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
While doing aliens...lol.

The Dr. Who alien head does have some impressive detail in the skin now that I really look at it! everyone could use a little Asty in their life,right? The 5 POA head is some bullshit. This is much better!

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Not a Dr. Who fan but that old dude looks like John Hurt. I've got some more Cobra scientists cooking in my head with that one.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I'll take your word for it,lol.

Hopefully these came out ok? The last set with the penny dreadful got ruined. I redid them last weekend with these,and firefly heads...ill see how they turned out this weekend,and fine tune them from that.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
A little bit of trivia...two doctors have also played parts in the "ALIEN" universe.

Which isn't all that thrilling except to ALIEN fans.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, well, Bill Paxton and Lance Henriksen have both been killed by an alien, a predator and a terminator. :D

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
True...but technically Bishop wasn't "killed". He didn't really die until the escape shuttle crashed in Alien3.

But I'm splitting hairs.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
He was an android, so I suppose technically he couldn't be killed.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
This version is maybe 5% smaller then the original I did with the incomplete head...obviously the lens needs to be cast clear...

The gasmask still snaps on too..the lens fits like shit just like the original,lol.

The riot gear helmet from the other riot gear Walker fits this head as well...they are actually the same head with different faces,so I did them both together.its possible to have two walkers both wearing the helmet,with different faces...then again I shrunk Glenn more then the Walker head,so the helmet fits him also,and Morgan,..and it can be modified to fit Eugene,it's still plenty thick.

Last edited:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Here's what's going on currently,..

Female penny dreadful head

Old man Dr.Who head

And more penny dreadful heads. The details are very very nice on the sculpts!

I should've taken a pic of Stargate/Firefly Girl. It actually looks like her,at least IMO. It's a 2-piece too...just popped together temporary. Everything is going in this batch except the Dr.Who heads already cast. They ended up in a strange scale after the first round. Going to need more to make a special batch for. Will Ferrell is on his 3rd run! He was HUGE! Around 10" figure scale?

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
The hair on the penny dreadful female figure is amazing. The hair bun even has a Bobbi pin that's highly detailed! I wish I had the whole line of figures at this point.

These are going to be insane when done!

There's no question I'm sure who they are? lol. The likeness is rediculous.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Goddamn, I need that Eva Green head in my life. Even if I can't paint heads to save my fucking life.