Our fearless leader has found a queen

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
How eventful. Congrats!

Another member here got hitched but I'm not sure it's my place to say. Regardless, join me, friends, in wishing that mystery man, or woman :)lmao:) a congrats also. :D

gman5004

Call me Garrison
Oct 11, 2016
Pasco, Washington
Congrats, NSA. I believe you will have less figger (figure) time on your hands now. I think. I have no idea how this marriage shit works, other than Man + Woman = Kids, happy/unhappy Man and/or woman. Dammit, I really dont know how this works. Anyways, heres to a happy and healthy marriage. :proposetoast:

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis
I gots married :)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Annnnnnd this one.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTKHzjh1mUk[/ame]

One vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart. Way to work it through.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PEdGOVQaFI[/ame]

Last edited:

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I thought that the title was indicating that Rump got peed on by a transvestite. You really had my hopes up, but congrats anyway dude.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I managed to severely sprain my ankle the day before the wedding (The Curse), playing GOLF of all things. I wasn't even that drunk! (And no, my feet are not usually that fat)

Managed to get a brace from CVS and doped myself up enough to walk down the isle an dance the night away. MAN I was in pain this last week, still hurts like hell and might head to the doctors now that I'm back.

Also shitty camera photo since we don't have actual pictures back. :trollface:

Attachments

• Paul-Foot01.jpg
    Paul-Foot01.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Paul-Wedding01.jpg
    Paul-Wedding01.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: Sgt301

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Sprains can look nasty. I had a really bad one that left all kinds of purple and even corpse green. I called it my dead foot for a couple weeks until it healed up.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They already had a kid so that chart is way outdated.

:lmao:

I think NOT having a kid is the best bet. The frequency at which we wham-bam has never changed in 17 years. I mean, yeah, the first few months of our relationship were typically rabbit-y, but otherwise, extremely consistent.

saltymarine

Enlisted
Aug 22, 2011
Yup 2 kids, sex regularly, but you do have to remember to lock the door, or you may permanently damage one of them if they walk in on you LOL !!!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
MU HA HA HA! I SHALL OUTLAST YOU ALL AND ERADICATE THE MEMORIES YOU HOLD DEAR!

Wait what?

I was born in 1980, and back then stuff hung around in stores for a while I guess, as I remember most of the 1982-1983 stuff, though I think most of the toys I had were from 1984 onward. I vividly recall getting a carded Baroness for a birthday or something.

Hell, I even had EcoWarriors GI JOES!

I was too old by the time the dumb GI JOE EXXXTREME or whatever came out though.

But yeah I can see being on the 'younger' side of the 'classic' fans.

(and thank you!)

• Haha
Reactions: Sgt301

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Congrats, NSA! I mean, you know, as much as a guy who doesn't want kids can offer a congrats. :pirate:

Starting over sounds scary, TBH, but even worse is the thought that she'll be hitting the teen years when you're in your 50's!

The wife has fallen off the fence onto the GIVE ME A CHILD! side, and the above reason is just one huge reason I resist. Fall off the fence now, when we're this old? :wtf: I don't want to be crotchety dad!

And how the f#$% are you just 37? I thought all of us long-time members had crossed the 40-threshold...

MR was a youngster also. So young that I was astounded that he was interested in JOE at all.