Palitoy Action Force 3.75 figures

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
IMG_7705.jpeg
While walking around my local thrift store today I stumbled across these two guys in a sandwich bag for 99 cents with their original weapons and backpacks (not pictured). There’s no knee or elbow articulation but British children didn’t need no bending joints 😉

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I never had those two, but I had several others in my long ago MOC collection... I specifically remember The Baron, Muton (old timey diver), and some swamp monster. I almost felt bad for those poor British kids. But that's pretty nifty for a buck! I wonder if they had names or were just generic pilot and gunner...

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
I never had those two, but I had several others in my long ago MOC collection... I specifically remember The Baron, Muton (old timey diver), and some swamp monster. I almost felt bad for those poor British kids. But that's pretty nifty for a buck! I wonder if they had names or were just generic pilot and gunner...
I have some of the Z Force camouflage dudes and even the black Major packed up somewhere. I’ll have to research and see if these new guys are generic or have names. This particular thrift shop actually sells quite a bit of unique items. The owner goes to a lot of estate sales and purchases lots. He is like the poor man’s Walmart.