Yeah there is something going on where it's not properly clearing the cache. Seems to build up every couple of days now and I have to manually go in and flush it out. Looking into the how's and the why's now.
It's a relatively easy temp fix, but it keeps coming back every 3-4 days.
I think I might be 39% dust already... once I hit that 51% point it's really all downhill!
I *think* I found the issue and fixed it, but we'll need to wait a couple days to be sure.
For some reason or another, something on the back end got.. stuck. The site is supposed to do automatic file cleanup/etc. Some stuff is hourly, some daily, but it's all supposed to be done in the background to keep things working smoothly.
Somehow, it ALL stopped doing this on Oct 31st, 2019. (Spooooooky) I am actually quite amazed that everything continued to run for all this time without any of that happening in the background. One of the processes cleaned out some cache or something, and it's supposed to do that daily. When that didn't happened, the cache got bigger and bigger until eventually it was too big for our (cheap ass) server, which caused the issue. I made some changes and it SEEMS like it's back to doing the processes on-time, but we'll have to wait and see.
We don't have any usage stats from November or December though now. WAAAAHHHHH.