Pardon the Dust

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
Only the bots, crawlers and worms noticed the outage. Our IT guru Ralphie probably should have checked the traffic before throwing himself out the window.

View attachment 10775

P.S. My fiancé just sent that photo to me. Guy from the building next door landed in the parking garage. Pretty sure he’s not gonna walk that one off.

Yikes... wait, FIANCE?!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Site is acting funny on the Pale Moon browser. You can sign in, but when you got to post it says you have to sign in as if you weren't. Site is normal on Firefox, so I assume something is fucky with Pale Moon.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Pale Moon is a Firefox-based browser. Whatever the issue was, it looks to have resolved itself.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Well, I was tempted by the lines of chinese gibberish followed by "LSU" (Geaux Tigers?), but I ultimately decided that their merch probably wasn't licensed by the true copyright holders, and I didn't want to cheat the poor student athletes of the mississippi river delta. Otherwise, who doesn't love giving personal and financial information to comically obvious spammers?!

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
It made the logo really small and some of the fonts are different.

It appears the emoji issue is a whole other thing than I was trying to fix.. go figure.

Otherwise it seems to be working on I think.