Pardon the Dust

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Only the bots, crawlers and worms noticed the outage. Our IT guru Ralphie probably should have checked the traffic before throwing himself out the window.

View attachment 10775

P.S. My fiancé just sent that photo to me. Guy from the building next door landed in the parking garage. Pretty sure he’s not gonna walk that one off.

Yikes... wait, FIANCE?!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Site is acting funny on the Pale Moon browser. You can sign in, but when you got to post it says you have to sign in as if you weren't. Site is normal on Firefox, so I assume something is fucky with Pale Moon.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Pale Moon is a Firefox-based browser. Whatever the issue was, it looks to have resolved itself.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Well, I was tempted by the lines of chinese gibberish followed by "LSU" (Geaux Tigers?), but I ultimately decided that their merch probably wasn't licensed by the true copyright holders, and I didn't want to cheat the poor student athletes of the mississippi river delta. Otherwise, who doesn't love giving personal and financial information to comically obvious spammers?!

Reactions: G.I.*EDDIE

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Thanks! Fixed!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
If I remember right.. or right enough'ish...

We were in San Diego. I think it was Memorial Day weekend.
SD06.jpg

My friends parents had a condo right downtown, so we'd been drinking..

SD05.jpg

We had tickets for a Padres/Nationals baseball game, so we walked to the stadium, drank a good amount (WINE!) at the game.

SD04.jpg

Left the game, found a bar, had some more.. and some more..

SD03.jpg
SD02.jpg

Then when walking back to the condo (we were VERY drunk), we decided to stop at the Ralphs across the street and get some more booze..

SD01.jpg

Once we got inside.. we all got separated and went our own way.. I think I was looking for some sort of bandages or something.. and just passed out into the diapers.. here is a picture of me after I was told to leave the store..

As we're walking out my friends wife just rips into the 30 pack of beer and opens up a beer.. in the middle of the street.. thankfully we were only a block from the condo and (I assume) we made it back okay.

It was a lot of fun, that year (I think it was 2010) was probably my most fun year as an adult, I turned 30, was single, and just went balls-out pretty much the whole year. Le sigh. To be relatively young again!

Reactions: pcsguy88

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
And you had the whole story backed up with pictures, excellent! :) And I don't think I've ever heard of someone being asked to leave a grocery store before.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
It was a fun dive down memory lane.. one of my friends posted all the pictures to Facebook so I had to go dig them up. 8 years later and I definitely feel a lot older in my body, but I feel like I'm just as dumb inside and would do this again in a hearbeat if given the chance :) #NeverLearn