Pilot Comparison

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
New Ace Vs. Hal Jordan

I definitely like the Ace helmet better. It is more detailed and just needs a little paint to cover up the parts on the helmet that display the HUD to make it look like the real thing. The Hal Jordan helmet looks very cartoony and not very accurate. I wish they would sell the Ace by himself. It would get expensive to have a fleet of Skystrikers just for pilots. But if they release the Renegade Ripcord his helmet is pretty close to what I was tryin to do with my Para-Viper helmets.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
I def like the gl helmet better. I just hate that bulge on aces helmet, as well as the scribed in lines. It is more accurate looking though...

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I'd prefer the Ace helmet if someone would cast and sell it. >_>

Otherwise, not spending the cash for the skystriker just for the helmet.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i like the detail of the Ace helmet better, but i like how the Hal version comes down more in the backside...seeing Aces neck is kinda cheesy...

looking forward to getting a couple Ripcord helmeeee...nevermind..Joe 2 is gonna f*** that allll up...stupid a$$ movie...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
i do like the blue on the GL helmet better...IB, is there any chance you could snap a pic of the GL helmet on Ace?...just for sh!ts and giggles

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, what is it about chick pilots, and chicks with guns, and cop chicks, and..? :D

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
its the test pilot one. did a little shaving on the back of his head and it fit perfect on the joe body. just gotta figure out what color to go with.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
make him like barrel roll from spytroops. The head is similar enough and would be a badass update!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
so thats the head that came on the figure that came with the F-35 helmet?...

now i have two reasons to get this figure...

again, if i can find one...

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
found another Hal Jordan test pilot today. my brother bought it for me. anybody want him let me know ill trade him for some stuff. pm me if interested.

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
i have only seen 3 so far and i have picked them every single time. this last time when my brother bought it for me there was a conflict with the price. i grabbed it off of the end cap where it said $5.27. in the aisle there were two different prices. three pegs had $6.97 on them and the others said $7.97. sp i took it to the cashier and told her about it and she called her manager and the manager asked how much i wanted to pay for it. i said the cheaper of the three and the cashier rang us up. it was awesome:D

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Hah! It's nice when their price screw-ups work in your favor!

i have only seen 3 so far and i have picked them every single time. this last time when my brother bought it for me there was a conflict with the price. i grabbed it off of the end cap where it said $5.27. in the aisle there were two different prices. three pegs had $6.97 on them and the others said $7.97. sp i took it to the cashier and told her about it and she called her manager and the manager asked how much i wanted to pay for it. i said the cheaper of the three and the cashier rang us up. it was awesome:D