Plant Green Valley 1:18 scale line.

Dec 25, 2013
Weihua Wei said:
Planet Green Valley_ 行星绿谷_ 惑星緑谷 1:18 Scale action figure color painting samples photo .we hope that the final products will all look like this. we are not sure about the time for sale yet. have to wait until we see the modification results before we can confirm the sale time,
each figure and accessory are sold together and the price is expected to be between $19 and $24.
We will sell on Taobao, Alibaba, and Amazon. When the product is finished, we will publish the purchase link on Facebook. also links dealers. the first wave of figure is all female, and the three male figures will be in the second wave of products.thanks for the support!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Amy and Female Buck fo sho, maybe even Virginie.

Then another $30 to equip them with Marauder WWII kit.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
These are finally in production, should take about two months (fully expect Chinese New Year to delay this at least two weeks), won't be on sale until they have them in-hand. They look pretty good, actually.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Hopefully we'll see previews of the dudes before the ladies go up for sale because I'd definitely be in for a handful of these figures. Don't know what the heck I'd ever use them for (what's left of my figs are in a shoe box in the garage), but they are just too damn cool to not have a few.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

"For the lulz" pics aside, There isn't a real purpose, but I imagine it's for having the figures "off duty". Maybe you can't "stack" the skirt and panties, either.