Plant Green Valley 1:18 scale line.

blackrazor1

Enlisted
Dec 25, 2013
Weihua Wei said:
Planet Green Valley_ 行星绿谷_ 惑星緑谷 1:18 Scale action figure color painting samples photo .we hope that the final products will all look like this. we are not sure about the time for sale yet. have to wait until we see the modification results before we can confirm the sale time,
each figure and accessory are sold together and the price is expected to be between $19 and $24.
We will sell on Taobao, Alibaba, and Amazon. When the product is finished, we will publish the purchase link on Facebook. also links dealers. the first wave of figure is all female, and the three male figures will be in the second wave of products.thanks for the support!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Amy and Female Buck fo sho, maybe even Virginie.

Then another $30 to equip them with Marauder WWII kit.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
These are finally in production, should take about two months (fully expect Chinese New Year to delay this at least two weeks), won't be on sale until they have them in-hand. They look pretty good, actually.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
As I recall, AliExpress, TaoBao and Amazon. How it all shakes out remains to be seen.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I wonder what 1:18 heads will fit these? Oh, and I need to see them schoolgirl parts!

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Hopefully we'll see previews of the dudes before the ladies go up for sale because I'd definitely be in for a handful of these figures. Don't know what the heck I'd ever use them for (what's left of my figs are in a shoe box in the garage), but they are just too damn cool to not have a few.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

"For the lulz" pics aside, There isn't a real purpose, but I imagine it's for having the figures "off duty". Maybe you can't "stack" the skirt and panties, either.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Boss Fight is supposed to carry them, too. JoyToy has them for half of what BBTS is asking, but I don't know what the shipping would run from that part of Asia.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Boss Fight is supposed to carry them, too. JoyToy has them for half of what BBTS is asking, but I don't know what the shipping would run from that part of Asia.

Probably end up costing the same as BBTSs $45 except you'd still need to add shipping from BBTS, so maybe JoyToy would be slightly better?

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
Man, I was thinking about one chick with the tank top and shorts for a mechanic type character, and one of the astronauts whenever they come out. Damn, though. That is pricey. I have gotten a couple of things shipped from Hong Kong and Japan before. The cost wasn't really terrible.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I was thinking a couple as well for the novelty and def an astronaut because holy heck a cool, poseable astronaut figure! Though that was when I was thinking the typical $20-$30 for high quality 1:18th figures.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

I can't see the post because I don't have the FacialBook, but apparently it's Weihau Wei saying that BBTS is NOT an official distributor, and that he A: doesn't know where they're getting their stock from, or B: what the fuck is up with that price. Looking around, it appears like they're getting them from a secondary distributor, and that tariffs are involved?

Also, it looks like shipping from JoyToy is like, $12USD. If you need them now, go with JoyToy, or wait for BFS.

Reactions: G.I.*EDDIE