Playsets and Display Environments

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
The big Schleich Castle was either marked wrong on Walmart.com or on super clearance but it was listed for $10. It's sold out now but I was able to get an order in. I figured if the listing was for the cat stuff I'd just return it but when I got the actual castle I was pretty stoked. I can't open them just yet because one is for my daughter's birthday in late April and we are moving in a couple weeks.

The castle is quite configurable and multiple ones go great together. Here is a picture (not mine) of most of 3 sets put together.

Attachments

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The big Schleich Castle was either marked wrong on Walmart.com or on super clearance but it was listed for $10. It's sold out now but I was able to get an order in. I figured if the listing was for the cat stuff I'd just return it but when I got the actual castle I was pretty stoked. I can't open them just yet because one is for my daughter's birthday in late April and we are moving in a couple weeks.

The castle is quite configurable and multiple ones go great together. Here is a picture (not mine) of most of 3 sets put together.

I would have Blood & Sanded the fuck out of that if I'd seen it before I got the animal nursery. Schelich is ~1:20, and an open-air castle setting it's not as noticeable as it is in an enclosed building..

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I placed and order at my wife behest. I'm surprised she went for it as it's HUGE and we have little to no space for something of it's size. It'll make for some nice pics for me though.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Mine still shows processing. If I search the site for the castle, the "surprise kitty" image comes up, but if you pull up the item details, the photos are now correct. And the image shown on my order page is now the correct castle. Hopefully WM will ship them out. Fingers crossed!

Apr 11, 2015
Hmm... the Griffin Rider set has a tracking number but the castles don't yet. They told me from the get-go they'd come in separate shipments so I'm not too worried just yet. I see the Griffin set is coming out of Ft Worth so I should get it the next day or so here outside Houston once WM actually gets it out the warehouse door.

Apr 11, 2015
I ordered 3 items and have them coming in three shipments, lol. The Griffin Rider's coming from Ft Worth to here outside Houston to arrive Monday, and I got the notice that one of my castles is coming from Plainfield, IN to get here by next Weds. No word yet on the second castle.

Maybe if you paid a decent wage their employees wouldn't fuck them over by putting stuff on 95% sale and comping three separate shipping fees, you greedy Walton parasite dickbags.