Possible H.A.C.K.S accessory?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Practically all of those would work. Frankly, that Wendigo makes my pee-pee hard, but the price kills it and I have concerns about durability.

Fritzkrieg

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
I was checking these out this morning. The griffin and Cerberus would work fine. Right now I'm using Harry Potter's Fluffy for a stand in.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
I think I'm gonna ask if he'd shrink down some bits to be compatible for bashing onto the SkeleHACK. The Jersey Devil skull would be awesome.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I can't seem to get over that Wendigo in a Can.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
My email asking if he could rescale some skulls to fit on the SkeleHACKS:

Hello, Mr Richardson;
I learned of your work yesterday via an action figure collecting/customizing Facebook page, and I and others have been greatly impressed by what we're seeing.

Is it possible you could adapt your various monster skulls to work on a BossFight Skeleton?

boss-fight-studio-the-store.myshopify.com/collections/pre-order/products...

I'm giddy imagining your Jersey Devil skull on their skeleton with their PostCurse Medusa's snakewhip as an infernal skele-demon overseer.

I know of a few 6" scale skeletons that would be well-served by your skulls as well.

Many thanks for your time and attention;
-James L. Gouldsmith

And this is what he came back with, woot:
Hello,

Yes, that would be possible. I would need to know how the heads attach to the figures (ball-joint, hinge-slot, etc.) with accurate measurements of the joint. Pictures of the joint and measurements should be enough to make something that fits.

Regards, Brian Richardson

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I'm glad I was able to bring something forward that so many of you like. :)

I don't think durability would be a problem unless you took them out and played rough with them or reposed them a zillion times in one day.