• YES

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • NO

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Simple poll to get an idea on the Renegades support on the site.

Do you watch Renegades?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I watch it when I see it on (maybe seen 2-3 episodes) but never got around to DVR'ing it.

Captain Carstein

Let's dooooo it!
May 3, 2011
Minnesota
I don't get the Hub so I have to watch it on the Interwebs. Although I look forward to the new episodes, I usually forget about it for awhile when other things like the NHL playoffs are going on, and then watch 2-3 episodes at a time. Doesn't seem as short then.

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
great I'm the only one who voted no. Its not that Im opposed to it. I just dont have the hub and havent gotten around to tracking it down on the net. Plus right now its baseball and hockey is in playoff mode and my Sharks are up 3-nil right now

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
holy crap! this many people on the site like that show?! I thought I was the only one. Looks like Xhairs is utterly outnumbered.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I am enjoying it alot. once I got over the A-team aspect and really dug in I got hooked. I love the way they are introducing the characters. I got a little mad when they first showed Zartan, but they made up for it big time when he got his suit in episode 14.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
great I'm the only one who voted no. Its not that Im opposed to it. I just dont have the hub and havent gotten around to tracking it down on the net. Plus right now its baseball and hockey is in playoff mode and my Sharks are up 3-nil right now

haha. It's all good. I'm just looking for some honest feedback. I have some interesting ideas to spark some Renegades discussions but I wan't to make sure it's worth my time. If nobody here watches the show, then I'm not going to bother.

Captain Carstein

Let's dooooo it!
May 3, 2011
Minnesota

Yeah, watching the NHL playoff is priority right now, but I've been surprised on how easy it's been to find all the episodes through Google and Youtube.

Sundays around 11:00am is when I usually sit down and catch up on the series.

Captain Carstein

Let's dooooo it!
May 3, 2011
Minnesota
haha. It's all good. I'm just looking for some honest feedback. I have some interesting ideas to spark some Renegades discussions but I wan't to make sure it's worth my time. If nobody here watches the show, then I'm not going to bother.

I'm pretty sure you have the green light.

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
i did and then just couldnt stand it with all the changes they made to my fav line of all time. i dont mind updates but my god stick to the source martial. dont just go and make crap up.

Captain Carstein

Let's dooooo it!
May 3, 2011
Minnesota
i did and then just couldnt stand it with all the changes they made to my fav line of all time. i dont mind updates but my god stick to the source martial. dont just go and make crap up.

Yeah! This shit totally doesn't jive with my non-fictional "Ultimate History of the G.I. Joe Universe" sourcebook that I keep at my bedside... ;)

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I don't get the Hub so I have to watch it on the Interwebs. Although I look forward to the new episodes, I usually forget about it for awhile when other things like the NHL playoffs are going on, and then watch 2-3 episodes at a time. Doesn't seem as short then.

Speaking of, the old NHL thread back at the kiddie pool was where I hung out most with the ol' Cap'n here... Good to see you hanging out with the big kids, brother... Heard anything from Shark(i)e anytime lately? He pretty much disappeared from HT and with him any hockey threads over there. Needless to say I only get there once or twice a month any more. I know he'd be giving me all kinds of crap since his boys (on both coasts) are going strong...

...Sharks are up 3-nil right now

New candidate to give me crap about them beating the Wings..? This season (and last) they are one goal per game better ever night it seems. 'Course I can't hate on them since they are my second team in the West. And I'm a Bolts fan now too, since Yzerman took over (not to mention them knocking off the Penguins, yeah!!!). So I'd still be darn happy to see a Sharks vs. Bolts final...

Captain Carstein

Let's dooooo it!
May 3, 2011
Minnesota
Speaking of, the old NHL thread back at the kiddie pool was where I hung out most with the ol' Cap'n here... Good to see you hanging out with the big kids, brother... Heard anything from Shark(i)e anytime lately? He pretty much disappeared from HT and with him any hockey threads over there. Needless to say I only get there once or twice a month any more. I know he'd be giving me all kinds of crap since his boys (on both coasts) are going strong...

New candidate to give me crap about them beating the Wings..? This season (and last) they are one goal per game better ever night it seems. 'Course I can't hate on them since they are my second team in the West. And I'm a Bolts fan now too, since Yzerman took over (not to mention them knocking off the Penguins, yeah!!!). So I'd still be darn happy to see a Sharks vs. Bolts final...

Thanks, it's nice to be back.

I haven't heard from Sharke for forever. All I heard awhile back is that his Mom died I believe and he took a break from the forums. I did go on HT last night to send a congrats PM on the Bolt sweeping the Caps, but I haven't heard back. I used to see him on Cobra Island, but I have not been on that site for over a year.

I've been rooting for TB and Rolie the Goalie in the East. Nice seeing them beat the Pens. I didn't think they could get past the Caps, but now they might just make it to the Cup Finals. Sharks vs Bolts would be a great series, but regardless who comes out of the SJ/RW series they need to beat the Canucks. :cool: