Scence from Cashing In

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
US Special Forces Task Force 118 work with MEK Freedom Fighters along the northern territories of Iraq & Iran disrupting Iranian supply routes & covert ops.

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
You really have a knack for camera angles, Rick. Seriously. Your set ups tell the story without a word. It's a hell of a talent. Just the little details you ad and the gestures of each figure makes it apparent what is happening with each frame.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Amazing! Seriously - everytime you post new dios I am awed. Great job! I really hope you are making a coffee table book with this story and these photos in it. I would look through it over and over again!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Amazing! Seriously - everytime you post new dios I am awed. Great job! I really hope you are making a coffee table book with this story and these photos in it. I would look through it over and over again!

Thanks gentlemen,

Slay I still am. Put a down payment to get things going. Decided to expand the novel side of things and this month decided to join Twitter and Facebook as well as starting up a website www.thefreedomcrusades.com

Got 28 followers now on Twitter and some pretty interesting ones. Mike Prell who worte for Benjamin Netanyahoo (I know) and cheif editor over at the Daily Caller, combat Navy photo journalist retired now author, Faith editor at theblaze to Muslims in France.

Anywho this dio which has over 25 shots and makes it in the book I think.

I have two directions the story will go getting to the same spot in the future but it kind of depends on this election as to which way I take things and how it starts.

Fun stuff

Again thanks guys

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Good to see you moving forward with your project too Rick. Just remember us when you hit the big time! ;)

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
And tell us what you made that stone wall out of

I wish I could claim that as mine, but it's a purchased piece from my local hobby store. They rule in 1/35 scale which is what this is, but works with 1:18 as a low wall just fine.

Looks to be injected foam.

$25 bucks.

kt174

Assaulter
Oct 20, 2013
Carolinas
I was just lookimg at some of your older dios, Rick and i must say that is an awesome dio. I really like the figures. Its got an awesome real world feel to it. Its reminds me of that black ops show on the military channel talking about AQI and Task Force 88.