Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Seriously, yer dios are fantastic...do you have and shots of them in their entirety?...I'd love to see the scale of them, how big they truly are...

scruffyronin

Fighting to save the day
Dec 31, 2012
Quezon City
scruffyronin.deviantart.com
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Seriously, yer dios are fantastic...do you have and shots of them in their entirety?...I'd love to see the scale of them, how big they truly are...
My modular sets are mostly around 8"x5" but here is a bunch of pictures of the set pieces a friend commissioned from me.

superb pics op.
Haha, thanks man!

The details in your dios are amazing.
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Now THAT'S what I'm talk'n about!...freaking hot!...I love all the awesome created dio pieces and sets...and one of the coolest things about yer shots is the very subtle things in them...like figures in the backgrounds that are almost barely visible...

Seriously man, you NEED to enter the banner contests...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not bad at all man...looks really good...though maybe using some fabric tape in places would add some differing textures...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What's a fabric tape? All I got with me is masking and duct tape. Anyway, I'm googling it, thanks for the suggestion.

There's lots of different types...medical and sporting goods type tapes come to mind...hockey tape works best IMO...it's very thin and doesn't fray too much...plus it comes in black and white so if you need to make it a specific color, white works...it's also very cheap for a roll you'll likely never use up in your lifetime...

But if that's not available, I think fabric band-aids could be used or just fabric medical tape

EDIT: here's a thread I made in regards to the hockey tape

http://forums.fighting118th.com/showthread.php?t=14

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, f*@# Beachead!...like MM said, that set is phenomenal!...take BH outta the shot and you'd think it was a real location