SDCC 2014 exclusive Joe Comic

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
W) Tom Scioli & John Barber (A) Tom Scioli

SPACE WAR I! Earth makes contact with an alien race — and G.I. JOE is on the front lines of first contact! But when the TRANSFORMERS arrive — their version of “peaceâ€￾ does not match our own! This SDCC 2014 edition is available for purchase in 2 limited versions: Covers A and B are limited to 3,000 copies each, and the Incentive Cover C Wraparound version is limited to 600 copies.

Source:
Transformers Vs. G.I. Joe #1 SDCC 2014 Edition - GI Joe - Action Figures Toys News ToyNewsI.com

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Did somebody just out of high school draw the covers? IDW really sucks now. Has anybody seen the regular Joe comic? The artwork is just as bad as these covers.

I miss DDP...

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Is that marker and crayons? Look at the shadows, really looks like crayons, lol.

tibberon

Enlisted
Feb 16, 2013
Either Im getting a contact high from my neighbors smoking pot or those have to be the worse covers Ive seen in a long long time!!

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
So obviously Snake Eyes is a stand in for Jesus. Cobra are the Jews, and GI Joe are the Catholics.

It all makes sense now.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuoBmMJX4lw[/ame]