September banner theme - Covert operations

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
*In game show announcer voice*
That's right folks! You choose the banner theme! Speak up and let's see what you all come up with. Debate why a certain choice is better than another if necessary! YOU have the power! What other place does all that for you? Huh? Nobody, that's who! Well, nobody I no of. :D If we don't get a lot of suggestions, Ewok has all your e mails! :pirate:

You can probably guess what October will be so get a spooky set up ready! Thanks for playing!!

UPDATE 7/31: Ok, theme will be Covert operations with setting up explosives/blowing stuff up. This will allow individuals without the photoshop technique to at least give a try at it.

darkwise

Enlisted
Feb 28, 2012
Is this a family oriented site? ;)

1. Strippers (well, probably not)
2. Memorial to fallen soldiers
3. Troop building
4. Display your favourite partner-site's banner (haha)
5. War medals

thecorporation

Task Force 27
Jun 9, 2011
Redacted
I like the honey I shrunk the kids/house wars/GI Joe Toy Story idea.
A twist on that could be Joes vs. Pets/squirrels, I've been wanting to do a dio story with my joes hunting my cat.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I'd also go for vehicle explosions...combining the vehicles and blowing shit up themes.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Ok, theme will be Covert operations with setting up explosives/blowing stuff up. This will allow individuals without the photoshop technique to at least give a try at it. What do you all think?

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
going to be pretty busy this month and may have to sit this one out. if i get anything in it will be fairly late in the month. good luck to all

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
This might be perfect for my Flint (no Beret) covert commando custom I'm finishing up