Shadow Warrior's Photography Thread

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Thanks for the feedback guys!

So I am planning and writing a new Dio Story that should be better composed and shot with a real camera, than anything I have done before.

I am Thinking about calling it "Forgotten" or something.

It will essentially be a Post Apocalyptic Scenario, Like Mad Max/Fallout Universe.

There will be: Trade Convoys, Caravan Guards, Raiders, Tribes, Settlements, and of course the over powering presence of the leading authority - Cobra!

But anyway - Here is a few shots that I took today to try and get better grips with inside photography (which I still suck at haha).

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Fabulous. Man, I'd wish Hasbro did a current Outback. Another missed opportunity.

Why any of these companies don't have an American Heroes series with bearded spec ops is beyond me. Kids would eatem up.

the water shots are sweet

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Cheers boys, means alot!
I am still playing with settings and the likes, I still can't quite get the angle/depth of field/crsipness that you see from Falcon C, Monte, Rick, toothpic vic, fled and all the top brass!

Brent Tor:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No kidding! I stole my daughters Lego camera but it's no where near as real looking as that!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
98% of my shots are done on either the landscape setting or low light so the shutter stays open longer, but in both cases I use a tripod. For out doors I have that mini tripod that has the legs that can wrap around branches or be positioned in many ways.

Cheers boys, means alot!
I am still playing with settings and the likes, I still can't quite get the angle/depth of field/crsipness that you see from Falcon C, Monte, Rick, toothpic vic, fled and all the top brass!

Brent Tor: