Slaymaker Boys Dioramas and Stories

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The pics of your boys are awesome. You can see it in their faces with their focus that they are having the time of their lives. Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

for sure!...how cool it will be for them when they are older to be able to look back on this...

that last set of the battle is really cool...neat to see the whole thing go down

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Great planning on behalf of your boys, they are really putting some effort into it. My favorite pictures are of the convoy, love those missle pullers!

I hope you and your boys will have more pictures to show us! :)

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Long weekend!!!! maybe we will have time to play!?!?!

Thanks for all the nice comments all!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Complete props to you Slaymaker. It's awesome to see someone doing something with their kids instead of throwing them in front of a game. On top of that they are making some really awesome set ups! Thanks for sharing and tell them to keep up the great work!

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
OK - during spring break my boys took some more pics...I wanted to share some with you all. Remember they will want to see what you said. :D

I am uploading now to Photobucket. 1st will be my 11-year-old's story of his favorite character (a custom figure he calls NightScope) hunting down a lone Cobra Stinger...

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
the author - Luke

Last edited:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Apparently - I have been just informed that the 1st camera battery went dead while out shooting these - so there is more awesomeness on Mom's cell phone yet to be seen.

What do you all think? :D

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
i love seeing such great imaginations out of such young men. both stories were easy to follow and the pics came out well. I'll bet Mason is very excited for New movie. I'm guessing that cause he chose ninjas for his story. That dukeshadow is cool. Luke's custom looks good too. man, i bet they have a blast doing this stuff with you. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the great work Mason and Luke!!!

Oh and I'm guessing that stinger went down since the aircraft (sorry forget its name) is in Mason's one pic too.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Great action sequence boys!!

I like the view from the flying Ghost Hawk.

Nice hand to hand combat. Maybe you guys should crop one of the fight scences for the banner contest.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Oh yes - Mason is very much into ninjas. Dukeshadow doubles as some Dragonball Z character...but I don't recall which one. :eek:

We do have a great time with this sort of stuff. This set of pics they actually went with Mom while Dad was still at work during spring break so I missed out.

I will post the rest of the stories when I get a chance. Thanks for looking. :D

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Great action sequence boys!!

I like the view from the flying Ghost Hawk.

Nice hand to hand combat. Maybe you guys should crop one of the fight scences for the banner contest.

I never thought about that...hmm. How's this? :D

Mason loves your pics, Rick. He asks me all the time whether Rick put any new dios up yet. :cool:

Last edited:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Really set up...the area you are shooting at really is great for the figures...looks really nice with them

Thanks - they love going out there...it is in a nearby state park. It is an area that was gorged out when we had a couple floods here that went over the spillway...we have other pics from there as well.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
awesome! really enjoy the story and the pics!
your kids seem to have the time of their lives!

thanks for sharing!