Snake's Tale - My Figure Comic

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
So for about a year now I've been doing a figure comic using Joe figures .. Actually using more Cobra than anything else. Anyway thought I should post 'em here for you guys to enjoy (or criticize lol). Dunno why I haven't posted them here before.

Any input, suggestions, criticisms, support or what ever you want to give is always welcome.

First lets start with the first few ..

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
You got it! Here are 5 more for now. Don't wanna flood the place.

Oh it was about here that I changed up the font.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Good to see your finally posting your comics Z!

I'm happy that your posting them as images. Keep it up

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Glad to see them posted here. You had them on JD for ages (the thumbnail issues over there at the moment are driving me crazy). :)
Good to read through these again!

Yeah that whole thumbnail issue is one of the reasons why I don't go over there much anymore. I mean, how will I know what images I want to see without having to click every image?

also, I really like the font change. Much easier to read

haha yeah I think the quality gets better as time goes on.

Oh and hopefully typos become less frequent, as well. Unfortunately I can't go back and redo the past ones, since my previous laptop got stolen =/ I was actually planning to do that some time too.

Last edited:

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Bah reading the back ones and seeing the typos are killing me. A lot of these were typed up at like 12-1am or at work. .. What little free time I had lol.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I like the comment that TR made about Intel and Pit Commando joked "what else is new?"

Really digging the story

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Just read the 2nd page. Mindbender as the leader!?! I love it lol. I'm sure Destro and Baroness will foil his plan. I also liked the 1 shot of SS/SE

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Yeah lol. Haven't decided what they're going to do about that yet.

Here are the next few. These next two were done for some holiday, don't remember which.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
It's fun writing for Mindbender. I just make him as insane as possible! hahah.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
hahah yeah. their's are fun to do.

Here are some more. Guess I let it slip.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Getting close to catching up to current.

This is where I changed over to the larger size, to get more story out.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
lol not a million. Actually I'm getting pretty close to catching up, here.

Thanks for reading, btw!

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
And here are some more.

My visit to Comic-Con. .. Seems like a life time ago lol.

Here's where I lost my computer (for those on here that recall me mentioning it). After getting a new one and loaded with the programs I continued. You can see the change in title font and maybe some more subtle changes (but not really).

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
hah yeah. them and the viper have sort of become the comic relief.

And here are the next 5 strips!

As of this point, there's only 2 more then we'll be all caught up here.

Aaaand I just realized I misspelled "loser." What a loser! Typos are just another effect of putting these together at 12 o'clock at night. That and I suck. Anyway I'll rectify this tonight.

Last edited:

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
I was going to wait until there was another 5 to post but why not? I'll just post then next 4. Here we are.

And now we're caught up here! Yay! I think from this point forward I can post up the title card and link to the page along with the strip.

Hope you guys are enjoying the journey so far.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
great stuff Z. The Mars Trooper/Helix storyline was good. The balaclava line was good. Can't wait to check out the next one.