Snake's Tale - My Figure Comic

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
This one was done kind a quick and whateve's, as I wasn't home to do this one. Barely been home at all this week lol. yeesh.

Last edited:

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
hahah indeed. I like to think everyone either has a friend like this or they ARE that friend.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
The last few were fun non-sequiturs, but now moving the story along. Maybe work into something for number 100

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
haha I know. I dunno why I'm making her character like that. She's one of my favorite figures too.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
The ones I did before I left for Comic-con.

And then I moved... I'm gonna start continuing the strip soon.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
I little behind the scenes tidbit for you guys.

As I was putting this one together the dialogue was originally all about objectifying women and sex. I think some violence as well. But anyway, when I showed it to my gf (before uploading it) she seemed to find it .. uh .. of poor taste, I guess lol. So I changed it to help not alienate so many people.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
hahah it's gone. I don't remember the dialog exactly either. I'm making this up as I go. lol

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
lol it was a shattered ring pop. I was going to use it as a whole but found it was shattered when I oped the package heh.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
aw come on. He aint that bad lol.

And did you catch LL loosely using Ash's quote from Army of Darkness?

Good Stuff Z! I always enjoy your comics

Glad you enjoy them. since I moved it's sort of become a chore to keep up with the schedule but I'm trying. I like doing 'em and don't want to stop lol.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I did not catch the Ash reference...I'm not that familiar with it...only seen it a couple times completely and bits and pieces other times...but reading it now, yeah, I can hear it :)

As for keeping up, go at your own pace...don't stress out over it or it will no longer be fun...