Snake's Tale - My Figure Comic

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Thanks, dude. Here's the newest one, number 075 (now with title card and link). It's my warm hearted Christmas special.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Bah. .. Been having a bit of of writers block. Also, life's been happening. So I've been slipping on the updates. Here's the new one.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
phew, finally allc aught up! :D

i think the banter between all the diff troops is my fave...

i loved when helix went to see what the mars trooper looked like, took off his helmet and said "...oh"...hahaha, too funny...but there were so many good jokes in there...

yer also really good at taking advantage of the expressions on the figures faces Z...

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Really?! Thanks, man! I've always thought I sucked at that lol. Glad you like it the comic.

I've fell behind on the last few weeks. It's rough. I gotta figure out where I'm gonna take the current story line. Which is the reason for the fillers haha .. which I seem to get better feedback on than the actual story line. .. Hmm maybe I should slowly phase into non sequitur with light story and continuity.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Thanks guys! Been having a hard time figuring out where to go. With the new Joes I picked up yesterday, I got some inspiration to move the story along.

Heh, sorry to those of you (MW) that prefer the Cobra Troop banter. I'll get more of those out, for sure. I just gotta move some of this story.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Hahah She seems to have that effect on some Joe collectors, so I thought it only appropriate to incorporate that into the strips.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
I think it came with one of the VvV or SpyTroops sets. I don't even remember which set it came with.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Low Light is a true bad ass. I know this and I've only seen him in a few episodes. Hoping to capture that lol.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Here's the next one. More story line? Aw man~ hahah.

If you have an idea of who you'd like to win, let me know.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Just quick check back at Cobra HQ. Let's not forget Cobra's the focus of the series.

I was originally intending this to be another funny one, but then did a one-eighty as I was laying it out. Having no set plan for the story for the strip keeps it interesting and fun for me.

Last edited:

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Cool~ Here's the newest. Did it real quick last night. Been super busy lately, but don't wanna slack on these as I have before.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Sorry I missed last week lol. Busy. You know. Anyway. Here's the most recent.

Last edited:

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
And you would be right lol

This one's kind simple dumb lol.

Last edited:

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Forgot last weeks, so this week we got two.

But these last two are really simple anyway.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
I knew LL would take it!

Of course lol. I thought about having Sci-Fi win it, but i think in the long run I can get some funnier moments with Low Light being a bad ass. Also, at this point it seems like LL and BH have sort of the same personality going on. I think with more panel time I can separate them more.

So with these last few I thought I should get Sci-Fi out there, because I dunno when the next I'll be using him in the strip will be.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Thanks! Had to learn to do that for Lightsaber effects.

Last edited:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Hahaha.

Nice stuff. I never really understood the reason why this day is a "holiday" SW fans are crazy