some plague members

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011
I have finished casting up 3 of the plague kits my goal is to do 12 I have already done a full custom of Mutnitia. The kits are intended to fit the wave 4 snake eyes body. Let me know what you think of them. If you would like to purchase a kit here is a link to where you can find them Scourge Troopers - Raginspoon's Custom Cast Parts and Figures I have 4 of each in stock. I hope to have body bags, Grim Skull, and Infrared done next.

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011
which head do you like better

Here is Grim Skull using the VvV head.

Here is the head I sculpted. I like it but don't know if it says grim skull

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
Raginspoon,
I'm a huge fan of your work, and your quality and service are always stellar.
In fact, I was just telling Marine Deadpool how great your stuff is and how quickly you ship on Sunday night.
But you have outdone your self. I really, really liked the Plague troopers from the DDP run, and I was always sorry we didn't get more of them. These new figures are amazing. Well done. I can't wait to start ordering them.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
These are great! Too bad I cannot find anymore of those Snake Eyes!!! I may have to look into ordering some of those...always liked the Plague troopers and had though about making myself a set...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
are those big ole ripped arms cast in that color?!

also, do you think you could cast the RoC night adder torso in white guy skin tone?

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011