StarWarsGeek custom casts

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
Since I had to rebuild my pressure pot, I started making some videos for casting your own products. First one is the DIY Pressure Pot tutorial. Here I show you what you need to make your own pressure pot.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHkoAUWyopw&list=UUUdq_hvbVAm-n3BBlq9s_UQ

Next up, I'll be doing a video on prepping your pieces for molding, building the mold box, etc. and of course the actual casting of the parts.

Enjoy!!

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
It's good. Like you say in the vid we all have our own spin on things but I pretty much do it the same way except for the forms.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Great vids, man! I can tell you studied hard and were trained well.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
Painted pics of the canceled Target 3-pack Tony Stark head that I cast. I have all 3 of the heads from that pack (RDJ/Stark, Don Cheadle/Rhodey, and ScarJo/Black Widow) and will have them all in my store soon...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
We have one coming, just waiting for Hasbro to get off its fat fucking ass and ship it.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Man, that is a decent sculpt of RDJ. I'll have to look into the sculpt and why it was cancelled... Other than the fact that Hasbro always produces a bazillion versions of shit figures in the early waves, then either barely distributes or cancels the good stuff slated for later waves... :-\

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
How could I forget the ladies?!? Here's some new female casts I did.

I also did this Mando helmet from SDS - it's bigger and better proportioned (IMO) than anything Hasbro has done. The rangefinder is a separate piece so you can a) not add it, b) glue it in place on either side, or c) drill a hole and make it moveable on either side you want.

Last edited: