Stocking?

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
I'm trying to get a possible view from across the US, but how is the Retaliation product holding up in your neck of the woods?

Here in my little neck of Bum Flipping Nowhere it's actually sold well. Only problem is, when retaliation product was finally brought back, it was of course Wave 2 and 2.5 or whatever. Once they were sold, Walmart and the like stocked Wave 19 so now, I can't even find a Battle Kata RB to customize. But even now, most of the product has been sold out, and their has been no recent restocks.

What's it like in your area?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Walmart has 3 packs and the Water Moccasin rehash on clearance (dunno how much for the WM, 23.96 on 3 packs. Yeah, right).

Shouldn't be anything from wave 1 that I can't find, aside from maybe a tan Trooper variant. Haven't popped into TrU in a month of Sundays, but I doubt they have anything to write home about.

Stryker927

Cobra Project Manager
Aug 13, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
3 Packs abound and vehicles but not much left in single carded figures. Mostly W1 Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. There were a lot of Roadblocks left but even they have been disappearing.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I picked up everything I was looking for pretty early and haven't really been back to stores since, so I don't really have any idea.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
many of the stores around me have plenty of it. Not much a kid toy land around here since kids here actually go outside and play and do stuff. Which is why it's hard to find newer product after the intial wave since stores refuse to order more.

My walmart dept manager has already told me she can order anything I want that they allow her. I managed to get her to order me a 25th case once, but nothing came after that due to allocations.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
3 packs and some vehicles are sill here. A smattering of Wave 1 stuff that either hasn't sold or was restocked. Only ever saw the "Wave 2.5" stuff once at KMART so far.

I don't know if it's selling well or just being stocked poorly. If it takes 3 months to sell 12 figures from a case and you don't restock it.. I don't think it's doing WELL.

But it's impossible to know without some inside info I suppose. I'd really like for it to be selling well, so they go ahead and order tons of the "Ultimates" cases.. but who knows.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
3 packs and some vehicles are sill here. A smattering of Wave 1 stuff that either hasn't sold or was restocked. Only ever saw the "Wave 2.5" stuff once at KMART so far.

I don't know if it's selling well or just being stocked poorly. If it takes 3 months to sell 12 figures from a case and you don't restock it.. I don't think it's doing WELL.

But it's impossible to know without some inside info I suppose. I'd really like for it to be selling well, so they go ahead and order tons of the "Ultimates" cases.. but who knows.

Mine got a case or two of wave 2.whatever and sold it through, but just like everyone else restocked with MULTIPLE cases of wave 1.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
TRU, WM and Target (one of each here) have about the same things, RBs, SEs, SSs, a few vehicles, a few three packs. Doesn't look like any of them have really restocked that I can tell.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The only store I check is target...each store regularly has some amount of the first wave and that's it for single figures...for a week, maybe two tops, they had some of the new wave (Brucie wave) when the street date happened...they sold them and they've never returned...why oh why there is so much of the first sh!tty wave and not the later waves i don't know...I also occationally see the three packs...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Target is the only store I regularly check besides the occasional Walgreens, and that's to pick up a prescription or some quick grocery item without having to go to the actual grocery store. I hit up TRU maybe once a month, just to let myself down with some consistency.

I haven't seen a single carded figure in the past 2 months besides Storm Shadow, SE, Roadblock, Zartan or Flint, and those last two are only occasionally found. Every blue moon I'll run across a red ninja but they're $10 so I don't even bother. 3-packs and those stupid bike-riders don't seem to move at Target, either.

The 3 TRUs I've hit up in the last month have had zero Joes on the pegs besides a wandering SE or RB and maybe a Nerf-ish role-playing thing.

I once wanted Lady Jaye and Bruce, but I honestly don't give a fuck anymore if I ever get them.