Super 7 & Funko ReAction

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
My theory on the Golden Girls 4 pack, is that it might be a better way to avoid peg warmers & if it is successful we will see more multi packs.

As one of these girls will be made into a certain Star Wars Bartender from a Holiday Special we best not be reminded of.

I.m back & forth on the Dark Crystal figures I always wanted the bird guy but every time I watch the dam movie in the last 10 years I fall asleep.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
My theory on the Golden Girls 4 pack, is that it might be a better way to avoid peg warmers & if it is successful we will see more multi packs.

As one of these girls will be made into a certain Star Wars Bartender from a Holiday Special we best not be reminded of.

I.m back & forth on the Dark Crystal figures I always wanted the bird guy but every time I watch the dam movie in the last 10 years I fall asleep.

Golden Girls was actually pre-purchased by someone so there was no potential loss to Funko. That is really the only set that has been done like that.

I like the characters of Dark Crystal so I pre-ordered a set and got duplicates of the deluxe figures.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Just spotted this over on BBTS.
3.75 suicide squad figures (& not just Harley & Joker)
BigBadToyStore.com Search
I'm glad they were able to get the whole line out. I know the lead designer keeps pushing for sharper sculpts. hopefully they turn out like the digital renders.

I signed up for the dc box last time and it was just a bunch of crap so I cancelled it and will just get any new DC figures from e-bay.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They made the Garthim an exclusive? Fuck them.

Same goes for the GG set. I would unironically buy those old bitches.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
The Golden Girls figures are already being scalped on eBay which puts them out of my price range for what I'm willing pay for what they are. I really like them too!

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Funko is doing their 12 days of Christmas. All these are to be taken with a grain of salt because many in earlier years never happened but these are what they posted so far for Action figures.

Twin Peaks... Pop, Action Figures & Rock Candy!
Action Figures… including Batman 66 (bunch of villains!!)

Maybe... not sure what everything entails..
Trollhunters - EVERYTHING
Rick & Morty - EVERYTHING
More Game of Thrones including Rock Candy!!
And... Westworld!!!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Spotted these at TRU in Mobile.

Nobody buys reaction figures! At least not around here. There's a strange critter thing with an elf looking thing? Idk,I like the critter,but it's like $20? please! I'll buy a bunch when they're like $2. they haven't budged since I first noticed them. Neither will these!