I have been down that rabbit hole, and it's challenging.
I have acquired in 1:18 scale :
- Lambo Countach x2 (red and yellow)
- VW Bug (yellow)
- Porsche 924 Turbo (red)
- Porsche 935 (Martini livery)
- '80's Trans Am (red)
- Datsun 280z x2 (silver and white) (need to paint the black and add some police lights)
- a late 70's F1 car, but I'll have to paint and decal it into a Gitanes Ligier JS11
- Lancia Stratos in white that I'll have to build styrene ground effects to make it into a Group 5 turbo.
It's all a lot of work, but one of these days, it'll look great. It mostly illustrates that I have a problem starting projects that I haven't finished
EDIT: I also have all of the Dukes of Hazzard cars in 1:18: General Lee, Daisy's RoadRunner/GTX, Daisy's Jeep, Uncle Jessie's truck, Cooter's racecar, the rival "00" mustang, two different variants of Hazzard police cars, and a white caddy convertible that I need to paint the interior of and add some horns. And I have a tow-truck I need to fully customize for Cooter's wrecker.
It's a sickness.