gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Good lord I want this. I don't know why or what I'd do with it or where I'd put it... but I want it.... ~28"

Eddie, I think this would be in-scale with your Bruderstator. Puts that MAS chump to shame ;)

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/over-oversized-mpp10.1152610/

Yes, I want one as well! I really like the reviews from Ben's Collectibles, and also like the ones posted by Emgo316.

There is an amazing amount of detail on this super-sized Optimus Prime, and I am a huge fan.

In Victor Caroli voice: "It's the ULTIMATE edition of Optimus Prime!"

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Looks way too toon accurate for ya Eddie, but yeah, very nice indeed. I'm good with my Jin Bao Devy with the extra panel lines and such. Same reason I went with the Wei Jang Ultima Guard for my Omega Supreme.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Why do they just HAVE to be dicks? "Starscream is an F-15" "Cool, lets make him an F-4 in our movie" "What? Why? There is another TF that already is an F-4" "*evil grin* Just cause."

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
All G1 does is tick me off more at Bayformers and what could've been. Stupid egotistical H-wood thinking that what was good NEEDS to be changed. Why? Why would G1 not have succeeded just as much, if not more, than Bayformers? Would kids and GA really have thought, "Ewwww! They look like the vehicles they transformed from and not some weird looking pile of scrap metal! Gross!"

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Never been a fan of the red chrome or any chromed color on figures aside from regular chrome being where chrome should be.

If FT wants my money, they need to release a non-deco version with a red nose and booster add-on parts. Spare head in box. Then some decal place can release a decal set.

jetfir.jpg

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Toyhax has Macross stickers for Phoenix.

I prefer the flat red I have for sure, but nice to see them come back and match the metallic leg paint to the backpack for those that wanted Blingfire. I’m admittedly surprised a 3p has not come along with a new head and clip on limb armor for the big guy. I know I could not pass it up.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, it could be done, but creating it out of styrene would probably be better. Shapeways would just be a lot more "factory" looking, especially with the better materials they now offer. I wish the guy I did the Menasor kit with was a fan of the toy look. Maybe I can convince of "if you build it, they will come".

Do either of you guys have the SDCC Skyfire version of the Skystriker? Wondering how that booster pack would size up to FT Jetfire. It's pretty underscaled for the Skystriker.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I’m not sure there is any way to remove Phoenix’s backpack without cutting the figure in half since it is his actual back. I’m just curious about adding arm and leg armor.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So they are excited for a family night out together. You can't ask for more. Take some pics. Remember it. They'll be distant teens soon.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Ultima Guard is frickin amazing. So much mechanical details with pistons, skeleton and panel lining. This is the only Omega for my MP loving ass. Who wants something this size to be screen accurate?

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Dare! Dare to belieeeeeeeeve... you... can survive. The power is theeeeeeeeere at your commaaaaaaand...

TF '86 was GREAT in the theater, just like the first time. No matter how many times I've seen it (20?), it gets me in the feels. Crowd was good. It was funny but quaint to see adults laughing at the jokes in a 32 year old cartoon. Kids enjoyed it. Wife had a good time. Overall, very cool outing.

It struck me mid-way through how many of the voice cast are no longer with us. Chris Latta (Starscream), Casey Kasem (Cliffjumper), Leonard Nimoy (Galvatron), Orsen Wells (Unicron), Scatman Crothers (Jazz), Robert Stack (Ultra Magnus), Buster Jones (Blaster), Lionel Stander (Kup)....... We're OLD!