The Retreat

TheHun

Enlisted
Mar 18, 2011

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Holy shat! :eek: I thought that was real at first look! I love how you put the old school look with your pictures.

Firefly76

For the Emperor!
Mar 27, 2011
Black Mountain N.C.
These Kick ass. I really like the black and white idea. I'm in total agreement with the others. At first glance, they look like genuine photgraphs of German troops.

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
Great pics HUNN!!! I like how each German never seen to have their gear in the same place as everyone else!!! Nice touch!!!;) Great dio but that is what I have come to expect from you!!!:D---RED---

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
what everyone else said.

If put in frames and view from a a few feet away they pass for real.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The only thing I dislike is the watermark in the center of the photos! Put that nonsense in the corners so the artwork isn't compromised.

As for the photos themselves, they're outstanding. Great b/w washing out too, they look almost real, it's so good.

TheHun

Enlisted
Mar 18, 2011
The only thing I dislike is the watermark in the center of the photos! Put that nonsense in the corners so the artwork isn't compromised.

As for the photos themselves, they're outstanding. Great b/w washing out too, they look almost real, it's so good.

They are old Dioramas that i done a while back, the reason for the (woofercustoms) in the photos at all is that use-ta people would contact me telling me they saw my customs on different web sites or forms, places i have never posted on at all, so i started putting the little logo on all my photos so at least people would know who done it,

Thanks to all you Guys about the comments,
I have tons of different diorama photos, so i'll post a few every now and then
TheHun

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
They are old Dioramas that i done a while back, the reason for the (woofercustoms) in the photos at all is that use-ta people would contact me telling me they saw my customs on different web sites or forms, places i have never posted on at all, so i started putting the little logo on all my photos so at least people would know who done it

That sucks, I've had people cop my work before. Anyways, great shots and treatment.