Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011

Damn..really 25.00 for that head? It's a damn good sculpt and would work really well on a custom I am doing...

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
yeah this is a 1:6 scale head, need to put them in their own catagory. I keep
going BPS looking for that boat. I need to stop
by more than once a week.

Damn..really 25.00 for that head? It's a damn good sculpt and would work really well on a custom I am doing...

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here are a few things. I've been busy trying to set up an inventory system and getting things flowing smoothly. Look for tons of new stuff next week.

Some ninja armor
1:6 scale Storm Shadow
And the Hiss tracks for the conversion kit I am working on...almost done.
tracks on the bottom are the cast, one on top the real ones.

Attachments

• armor.jpg
    armor.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 18
  • SS haed.jpg
    SS haed.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 9
  • tracks.jpg
    tracks.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The scarf from the new Marvel Universe 2-pack Gambit would be nice... I may want that for Zandar to replace that giant half-shirt "scarf" he came with instead.

Actually, I'm considering sculpting my own, whenever I get around to the other half-dozen things my lazy ass has been planning on...

joesilver

PMC on demand!!!!!!
Jun 3, 2011
Portugal
i can´t find any turtle neck or dog tags... you have some? from who are the heads H8 and h69? the nick fury is a falcon "custom"?
great work in all ways

Riotheory

Enlisted
Jun 26, 2012
Wasatch Front, UT
Torsos are a coming. Ok so as everyone one knows I'm test casting torsos. Well I have may first one done and looks like I nailed it. I will
take pics and post them later.
I'm heading out to a local place people sell
toys and see if I can find any good figures to start casting torsos. Still need a little testing out but I'm pretty sure they're good.
Now arms and legs are next.

Any requests what torso should be done first.

I've heard that female figures don't sell, but those of us that want them sure seem to have a hard time finding them. Some that I've seen customized with great success and that I can never find are the 25th Lady Jay torsos.

Another thought on torsos - is it possible to sell torso uppers and lowers separately? I know no one does it, but is that because it's traditional, or because most uppers and lowers don't fit together, or some other reason? For example, I really like Renegades Scarlett's lower, but I don't care for the upper at all. Just the opposite with Resolute Scarlett; I like the upper and not the lower. Anyways, I was just wondering why they aren't sold separately. My financial drought should be ending soon, and I look forward to giving you a big order. Thanks

R.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hey, fellas. I've got a 21st Century Vietnam grenadier missing his head, and since the cat is black I've got nothing to replace it as of yet. Anyhoo, he's got an M1969 flak vest on, you think it would be worth sending to Jesse to get a copy cast and then modified to work on ME Joes? It's got the old M16 magazine bandoleer, but I reckon he can take that off on the copy.

It's old tech, and I don't know if anyone but me would use it, but your Billy Sole customs would be a little more accurate. :D

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Anybody get that RB right hand yet? If so, how's it working out? Is it sturdy enough? Plastic not to soft?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Hey, fellas. I've got a 21st Century Vietnam grenadier missing his head, and since the cat is black I've got nothing to replace it as of yet. Anyhoo, he's got an M1969 flak vest on, you think it would be worth sending to Jesse to get a copy cast and then modified to work on ME Joes? It's got the old M16 magazine bandoleer, but I reckon he can take that off on the copy.

It's old tech, and I don't know if anyone but me would use it, but your Billy Sole customs would be a little more accurate. :D

Sounds like it has potential...got a pic or a link?

Hmmm, mix and match torsos. Won't work at all for some, but for others I could see that working quite well...

If you try hard enough, you can pretty much get them all to work...though it might require a bit of figure surgery...

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Still driving home from joecon. Joecon over all was ok, dealer room needs some work. Couldn't find any of the harder figures.
Bourbon St was fing insane. Chicks flashing their boobs everywhere but the highlight for me was strolling into an Arbys at 2am to feed my drunk hunger and seeing a Haitian voodoo looking lady with purple hair and shit with six FUCKING toes.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Clearly everyone knows how crazy NO is...I've been down there many times (unfortunately) but never at night, which seems to be boobie spotting time...though, the first time I went, was when me and the wife were first dating...we snuck off behind some bushes by a railway tunnel and f*@#ed...good times...mostly just for me :D

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011

I'd be interested in the old M16 magazine bandoleer. I think it's similar to what the Sgt Savage Dynomite sculpt has and I've been wanting to get that guy made.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I don't have any as of yet. H8 is a head mod of a SW endor solider and h69 I'm not sure I think it's just a SW head. The Fury head is just a falcone mod.

i can´t find any turtle neck or dog tags... you have some? from who are the heads H8 and h69? the nick fury is a falcon "custom"?
great work in all ways

Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Ok so I'm almost home so if there was anything anyone was gonna send me, nows the time so just pm me. Just remember to add if you can a index card or something with all your info and what you sent me so I can file it so when I send it back to you it's easier for me.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I can send you the dog tags from Major Blood and a turtleneck from one of the various guys who came with them, if you want.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Sounds like it has potential...got a pic or a link?

I'd be interested in the old M16 magazine bandoleer. I think it's similar to what the Sgt Savage Dynomite sculpt has and I've been wanting to get that guy made.

It's a sculpted detail.

I plan on seninding in my Jin-Roh 7.92 ammo belt (and maybe that War Machine feed chute), though should I not send my end of the trade?

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I just won this on ebay...should be here today or tomorrow. Who would like to have a manhole cover for dios?

EDIT - I betcha this post shows up when Eddie is doing his keyword searches...

Attachments

• $(KGrHqR,!ngE8VUbKkh3BPJI8zOljQ~~60_57.jpg
    $(KGrHqR,!ngE8VUbKkh3BPJI8zOljQ~~60_57.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
how does it look as for scale?

I just won this on ebay...should be here today or tomorrow. Who would like to have a manhole cover for dios?

EDIT - I betcha this post shows up when Eddie is doing his keyword searches...

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Those manhole covers work well. Snakeling did a picture with that set and Keenan made a few for himself off of one I sent him. Nice accessory to have around for dio builders.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Good info...I didn't realize it was raised that much...I bought it purely for the cover and to see if Jesse can cast them for us all.

Instead of WWJD it's WWTJC.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hey Jesse...would you be interested in casting the fire hydrant in this picture?...not sure how many dio makers would want one though...

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
It's a shame that dio got ruined by a HISS. ;)

I don't know if there area as many dio people as there are custom people out there. Really a shame because slayer had some cool stuff and now I can't find the items I'd want.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Cool!...

That might be one you'd want to make to order, since like MB said, not as many dio makers...but when I went searching for one, the best I could come up with was 1:24th...way too small for 1:18th figures...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm dubious as to the scale on that one too, Eddie.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The one I made is a hair on the fat side, but height wise, it's about spot on...I stood by one and measured against myself and transferred that to a Joe figure

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So you gonna PM an address so I can send you those figures? ;)