Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
The BBI one had stretchy straps, while the Bravo ones had molded straps which where glued into slots on the backside.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Here you go, Matt. Left is BBI, other two Bravo Team. Personally, I think these would be great additions for casting.

Those backpacks kick some major ass. Obi, I need to get a hold of a lot
of Shock Trooper figures now, I want to do something like these!

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE!
The ProTec helmets would be awesome and the packs are cool, too.
The BBI pack sits on a packboard, btw.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
I have that larger jungle ruck, KT. It would be a good one to cast as well, I just wanted something more compact for my delta guys.

Yes, the BBI pack that I used/pictured originally had a frame on it. I removed it!

As for the Bravo helmet, it might be a good idea to make two available. One as is, and one without any goggle detail.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I do, I can send you that if Slaymaker doesn't have one in his big pile of stuff that he's already sending.

I would love to see casts of that Apache helmet made available.

I have no BBi aircraft...oh wait...I have a little bird I haven't opened...I think it is BBi.

I have many of huge ruck in the middle of KT's pic...I made that list pages ago because I was losing track of what I said I would send.

I think the protec helmets I have all have goggles...I only have 2.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
What I meant was a customized helmet without goggles. I modded one before for this guy, so I could build it myself -

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
We need to start a google doc, so we can put down who's sending what.

I think I will start a thread with photos of what I am sending...then everyone will know what parts are already being sent in and Jesse can reference it to send back the parts!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I need to find a plain Dragon M1936 pistol belt and have that cast. It's pretty damn integral to all my Joe customs. :(

Ok,
Here is a small sample of parts I've put together for Jesse.
Fogger, I put the THunder machine parts in there for you too(antannae and steering wheel).

I think someone was also looking for Slugger parts so there's the canopy and gun too.

Also the TOmahawk canopy and some STUN bits and an original Watermoccasin fin and canopy. Also an intact Killer Whale rear fin and connector bar, gun cover etc...Also a bridge layer cannon. I have a complete whale so if anyone has any requests.

Looks like there's been some drama here. Work it out or I'm not sending this stuff and you can all go pound sand....Actually I'm doing this so Jesse can expand his store front. I don't care about the rest of you losers;) (I'm kidding, I love you guys)
Play nice and I'll release the coveted Hydrofoil search light lense.

Edit: nertz, looks like my search light lense is not an original. Must be from some other toy and just happened to fit.....bummer:(

Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I know I posted it somewhere, I am putting a LL kit together with the Marauder M200 with a clear green or red scope and clear red goggles. Already talked to John and I got the green light to cast just the scope. The kit will be everything you need for LL except base figure.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I know I posted it somewhere, I am putting a LL kit together with the Marauder M200 with a clear green or red scope and clear red goggles. Already talked to John and I got the green light to cast just the scope. The kit will be everything you need for LL except base figure.

Nice!

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Ok Sent all that stuff out today plus a tomahawk blade(my best one) and a tomahawk rotor Hub(I think someone was looking for one).
lemme know how it works out!

I was out of town for two days with work and didn't send him my blades yet. From the look of that pristine canopy, I take it your blades look brand new as well?

And so much other great shit in that pile that you laid out. Can't wait to get new Stun flags.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Ok,
Here is a small sample of parts I've put together for Jesse.
Fogger, I put the THunder machine parts in there for you too(antannae and steering wheel).

Was Fogger wanting those too? I need those as well, but thanks either way!

As soon as I'm back from SDCC, I've gotta get my shopping list together and hit up Jesse finally... I've been holding off too long.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
OK guys, I had some time tonight and I found a bunch of stuff people have asked for and some others I thought you would like as well.

the 1st pic has all the backpacks I could find and a skull cap, RoC Wild Bill's chopper helmet and 2 True Hero heads I modified for to fit ME Joe bodies. Then a VvV webgear, pit commando and a stripped down viper tac vest.

the 2nd pic has Ret Roadblock vest, PoC Jungle Duke webgear with sheath cut off, PoC Beachhead vest with out knives, PoC Law vest with badge and holster removed, Res Flint, Res Duke, Res Firefly, Res Stalker and Res Beachhead gear, Comic pack beachhead, 25th beachhead, PoC SE, RoC Wild Bill with holster added and Cobra bazooka trooper gear.

Whew - that is a lot of stuff. I could use multiples of most all of it! I took many pieces off finished or WIP customs as I want to help out.

Jesse - let me know if there are some items you already have. And we will have to work out something for my next order. ;)

Attachments

• 0710122229.jpg
    0710122229.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 0710122229a.jpg
    0710122229a.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 23